KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
agreed, Becca is nice and all but theres already soooo much of her meanwhile several other girls are still gettin majorly neglected like Ryoko, Tiffany, and Chantelle
Agreed that's why I stopped being a Patron about 6 months ago and said to myself I would go back when they start doing Tiffany stuff. I feel Mary and Tiffany have been there since the start so at this point they need some sex content. Then Ryoko, The Principal's Toy and Chantelle. I really don't care at all about Danny content but it seems a lot of people want it so it has to come at some point. But at the pace they're going with about 3 updates a year that's gonna take a while. The writing is top notch though so I'll stick around however long it takes.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Agreed that's why I stopped being a Patron about 6 months ago and said to myself I would go back when they start doing Tiffany stuff. I feel Mary and Tiffany have been there since the start so at this point they need some sex content. Then Ryoko, The Principal's Toy and Chantelle. I really don't care at all about Danny content but it seems a lot of people want it so it has to come at some point. But at the pace they're going with about 3 updates a year that's gonna take a while. The writing is top notch though so I'll stick around however long it takes.
personally my top preference would be Ryoko cause i love her design and personality but since shes tied to the main story shes had literally nothing, i dont count the library scene as something cause literally nothing happened, but since were never gettin Ryoko it seems id be more then fine with some actual Tiffany content since shes had almost nothing and shes my second favorite character designwise

i semi-agree on the writing, it is great but theres some stuff i could really do without such as all the cult stuff. it really doesnt add anything to the story other then tryin to make things feel deeper/more serious and literally every time it comes up it feels forced and i feel like the scene coulda been much better without it

Reactions: KTrain712

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
The mouse seems to hover in a weird way in the game when its in full screen, is there any way to change the resolution of the game?

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I see plenty people have asked but is there a fix for the camera issue? you guys have moved way past that point so someone had to do something to advance. i placed the 3 cams and now it says i cant leave when i place the cams already. what did yall do

Reactions: thedodus
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes