fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
97.8%.... can I made 100%?
i'm stuck at the same spot. i like the art of this game alot. i also enjoy that everyone is a bit crazy. kinda wish i knew how to extract the images so i could at least get a hint of what scene i am missing to give me a hint on how to find it.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
It has potential. I love that this game gives the booty love. I will wait a few patches before i will play it again
Not played this yet but from the pics I saw its the reason I downloaded it. In the 70's it was all about the big bush and skinny women. 80's was about tiny butts and big tits. 90's was all about the fake implants. 2K's has been about big butts and yet because so many of these game use generic models its rare to find big butt characters in adult games.

EDIT:

Ok finally got around to trying this. Got to 13% morality and just gave up. Never wanted to be an emo-cuck and this game seems hell bent on thats what you are. Agree with everyone that the art is fucking fantastic, but the dev like many is probably thinking how he can get patreon to work for his bank account rather than the actual game he started.

Models are smoking hot but not do anything with them is fucking pointless. Loved the art but when there's fuck all there then there's no point. Won't be trying it again as it seems from other posts that the dev has no clue what he is doing other than milking patreon profits.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm sorry people aren't a fan of the pace of the story development as well as the pace of the game's development at the moment...

BUT, there should be a new Patreon post coming soon that should explain at least some of the delay, and relieve some of your worries. Appreciate you all and your patience. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
There's no purpose to having a full save or anything like that, there is currently NO gallery mode to view the current h-scenes, minimal as they are at the moment. -Morah

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
How do you get the scene in the previews with Mary where the MC is about to lift up her shirt? I already 100% and everytime I enter the room when she is asleep he just thinks to himself and nothing happens.

I am already at 17 Immoral and 3 Corruption :eek:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
How do you get the scene in the previews with Mary where the MC is about to lift up her shirt? I already 100% and everytime I enter the room when she is asleep he just thinks to himself and nothing happens.
Believe it or not, Uber hasn't actually implemented that content into the game yet. It's just content he made ahead of time. Should be in the game at some conceivable point though. -Morah

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm sorry people aren't a fan of the pace of the story development as well as the pace of the game's development at the moment...

BUT, there should be a new Patreon post coming soon that should explain at least some of the delay, and relieve some of your worries. Appreciate you all and your patience. -Morah
It's cool, people are just super entitled. They aren't even paying towards the development of the game and are bitching about the slow pace. It takes a lot more time to draw quality 2D art, especially with animations, than to do renders with 3D models as long as your computer isn't shit. People are spoiled cuz Summertime Saga is two years along and almost a full game, but don't remember how much people were bitching when it was just DarkCookie working on it about how slow and buggy the development was. Hell people still complain about how "slowly" he works.

If you're new to this thread, the game is coming along fine, and there is no "cuck" content that some people are bitching about; the MC is just super timid and has a bully who harasses people. It's just a few months into the development, so yea there isn't a whole lot there yet, but what is there is pretty good IMO.

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
I played this game once the first time. Now every time there's a new update, I just extract the assets and see if there is any new content. I have to say though that the game dev/s have put a lot of thought in the design because from what I can see, the assets are built and organized to minimize duplication and scale up easily. I think once they have all the building blocks in place, they'll be able to churn out storylines faster.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hey, guys!
First of all, I of course want to say that I am so sorry for going silent for quite some time since the previous teaser.

I saw all of your problems with game optimization on android devices...

So obviously, I couldn't release the next update without fixing them first.

I spent some long hours on the game's optimization and now everything works perfect! :)

As of now, the game doesn't need a whole lot of RAM or other resources to run like before. Yes, I changed almost the whole project to do that. It took some time of course, but I know that you will see the results!

Also, I increased the visual quality of the whole game. Now all resources load dynamically, when the game is either loading scenes or locations. And I don't have to keep my eyes on the RAM limits at all times.

For me, this is a huge result, and I appreciate your patience!

Also here is the LAST new teaser for you, guys!

This one features Mary, and here you can see just how she likes to do her busy work in the kitchen, with her nice butt on full display.

I'm hoping to have the update completed during this week! Will let you guys know otherwise!

Just want to thank you all for your support!!!

Back to work!

mary teaser.png

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Might I recommend that on the front page of the game you include a description to explain how the NTR/and/or you being a bull works? It would certainly stop the confusion for new players unaware once and for all.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes