Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Might I recommend that on the front page of the game you include a description to explain how the NTR/and/or you being a bull works? It would certainly stop the confusion for new players unaware once and for all.
A note I'll pass on to Uber, thanks lostraven. -Morah

Reactions: lostraven

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Hey, guys!
First of all, I of course want to say that I am so sorry for going silent for quite some time since the previous teaser.

I saw all of your problems with game optimization on android devices...

So obviously, I couldn't release the next update without fixing them first.

I spent some long hours on the game's optimization and now everything works perfect! :)

As of now, the game doesn't need a whole lot of RAM or other resources to run like before. Yes, I changed almost the whole project to do that. It took some time of course, but I know that you will see the results!

Also, I increased the visual quality of the whole game. Now all resources load dynamically, when the game is either loading scenes or locations. And I don't have to keep my eyes on the RAM limits at all times.

For me, this is a huge result, and I appreciate your patience!

Also here is the LAST new teaser for you, guys!

This one features Mary, and here you can see just how she likes to do her busy work in the kitchen, with her nice butt on full display.

I'm hoping to have the update completed during this week! Will let you guys know otherwise!

Just want to thank you all for your support!!!

Back to work!

View attachment 123135
dat booty deserves to be tongue fucked :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
how how do you find the save game file for this game
It's in the registry by default for most Unity games. For this one it's in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales, and the save is the one that starts with wholeGameState. If you're playing on Android IDK.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I can not wait to see the protagonist pump his ass :winkytongue:

we hope that a patch will also be made

(sorry my english )

Reactions: lostraven

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey, I CANNOT stress this enough that I am NOT in charge of when the game gets released, but I wanna ask you guys, the fans, a question. Please respond with appropriate and thoughtful responses:

Would you guys rather the update came out like Saturday, or even tomorrow, with some mistakes and visible writing errors, or would you wait for like a Monday type situation with everything fixed? Would you want the immediacy of the game with the corrections pushed off until the next update, or taking the time to get it done now?

Thank you for any good insight you give me. -Morah

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey, I CANNOT stress this enough that I am NOT in charge of when the game gets released, but I wanna ask you guys, the fans, a question. Please respond with appropriate and thoughtful responses:

Would you guys rather the update came out like Saturday, or even tomorrow, with some mistakes and visible writing errors, or would you wait for like a Monday type situation with everything fixed? Would you want the immediacy of the game with the corrections pushed off until the next update, or taking the time to get it done now?

If it were a Ren'Py game, I'd say ASAP, since it's easy enough to fix bugs in Ren'Py scripts, but to even decompile Unity games you need to buy this software, and then you have to even figure out what's doing what. So personally I'd rather wait since it's Unity.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
If it were a Ren'Py game, I'd say ASAP, since it's easy enough to fix bugs in Ren'Py scripts, but to even decompile Unity games you need to buy this software, and then you have to even figure out what's doing what. So personally I'd rather wait since it's Unity.
Thanks for your input! -Morah

Reactions: yoyomistro

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

As much as I love having the game there and then, it's incredibly frustrating how absolutely skull fuck broke games like summertime saga are in the initial release, usually to the point we have to wait a day or two extra anyway, so I'd rather have the finished game.

Reactions: Morah SDG

pkmk

Jul 15, 2018
Might I recommend that on the front page of the game you include a description to explain how the NTR/and/or you being a bull works? It would certainly stop the confusion for new players unaware once and for all.
dude stck on 97.8% help a <removed> out here

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes