Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I'm hoping for at least a third Mary, a third Tiffany and the remainder someone else.
I think it is possible to have some content with Tiffany, paving the way for its update, since it will be after this one, as an example, she catches MC and Mary in the act, having sex and finding this scene hot! I'm just trying to guess, of course!

Aug 13, 2017
I think it is possible to have some content with Tiffany, paving the way for its update, since it will be after this one, as an example, she catches MC and Mary in the act, having sex and finding this scene hot! I'm just trying to guess, of course!
I'm kinda tired of the caught in the act shit. It's been used like thrice already in this game and we get it, the MC is gonna end up banging everybody so the girls have to find him having sex hot but can we not have it so every new route starts with "oh she caught him banging some other slut and now she wants a piece".

Reactions: Mirnation and Red88

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Hope it's not half Priscilla and Becca or more. I think 95% of people are waiting for Mary stuff this update, not more drama between the schoolmates. Guess we don't have much longer (hopefully) to find out when this floods with compliments or a mob of angry people lol.
This, here I am hoping for a pure Mary romance route.

Reactions: Antman63995
Aug 13, 2017
This, here I am hoping for a pure Mary romance route.
ROMANCE!? What game have you been playing bro? Character focus aside I hope to god they stay away from romance. This game is about taking back control in the MCs life and that means corrupting and twisting all the girls in Taffy Town to his will. If this whole Mary update is just a bunch of sickenly sweet sappy dialogue about how "she's different from the others" and "deserves to be treated right" I'll drop it altogether.

Jun 7, 2019
ROMANCE!? What game have you been playing bro? Character focus aside I hope to god they stay away from romance. This game is about taking back control in the MCs life and that means corrupting and twisting all the girls in Taffy Town to his will. If this whole Mary update is just a bunch of sickenly sweet sappy dialogue about how "she's different from the others" and "deserves to be treated right" I'll drop it altogether.
Idk what game you’ve been playing lmao but based off that Becca update that’s at least partly what we gonna get. Sure they’re sluts but they’re Mc’s sluts and they still want love. I’m sure it won’t be too cringey but it’s gonna be there and I doubt good Ol Mary is just gonna let her sweet Peter walk all over her without some romance to balance it out.

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
The mc has two personalities so yeah 1 side only cares about sex but in general if this ever gets resolved into 1 personality again or this game gets more choices the softer side could have some romace or close connections with the girls its possible.
I personally think that there is going to be a fusion of personalities. Mainly because If we go full Sigmund "MILF LOVER" Freud, we could asume that the personalities are the Id and the Superego, and by the end of the story they will form the Ego

Aug 13, 2017
Idk what game you’ve been playing lmao but based off that Becca update that’s at least partly what we gonna get. Sure they’re sluts but they’re Mc’s sluts and they still want love. I’m sure it won’t be too cringey but it’s gonna be there and I doubt good Ol Mary is just gonna let her sweet Peter walk all over her without some romance to balance it out.
Like I said a few sappy lines after being trained or whatever I don't mind but go back to the beginning of the Becca route and tell me what was more romantic than it was Dom/sub. If the start of the Mary content is just the MC showering her in compliments and smooches I'd be let down. I don't think that's the case and I have no proof since the update isn't out so I guess we'll see but anyone who wants actual romance in this game should just go look somewhere else.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
and the remainder is DANNY (perhaps)
If this does or the next update contains any chunk of Danny I hope for the next 3 updates we don't have any Danny bulshit because there are so many other characters that need to be flushed out the girl from the store in the beginning of the game Darnell sister the club president the cheerleader you don't even need to focus on his immediate family you could focus on the made The Neighbor Next Door there's honestly so much other crap that are more important than stupid trap bullshit like Danny

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes