Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Rip by horse-san. And Rip by Dr.Bone . I would have liked at least some element of humor to be made with the horse.

CAN54

Formerly 'Despair64'
Mar 6, 2020
I'm not sure if I'll actually get it or not now.

I sent what I believe to be the 'final' stuff the other day, and given the deadlines if it DOES release today he may just beta test and release himself.
so much has happened from the last update to this one , i mean i had my life got up to be good then fucked up , got in a relationship and ended it , traveled between countries 4 times and had 2 lockdowns . shit's wild

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven do you write around story concepts uberpie sends your way? really forward looking to some mary, and tiffany threesome content.
It's a complicated one.

I took over the handling off the story initially but now these last 2-3 updates it's more of an even split and I'm given artwork and things Uber wants input into the game/updates. (Though I do write my own ideas as well).

Reactions: jackkane

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It's a complicated one.

I took over the handling off the story initially but now these last 2-3 updates it's more of an even split and I'm given artwork and things Uber wants input into the game/updates. (Though I do write my own ideas as well).
there's a good symmetry between you two.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
It's a complicated one.

so uh lost you interested in writing a crab based short story? memes aside what other projects have you worked on before taffy and amity?

Reactions: bgjdj

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so uh lost you interested in writing a crab based short story? memes aside what other projects have you worked on before taffy and amity?
I work on Breeding Farm.
I've done some writing for the game Defenestration (upcoming in it's next update I believe).
I've done odd jobs here and there, including one on a totally spies game.
Working for a dev whose project I can talk about yet. :whistle:
I'm doing some work (albeit it slowly) for a remastering of The Spellbook
And I have two projects of my own in the pipeline I'm very excited for.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Tell
I work on Breeding Farm.
I've done some writing for the game Defenestration (upcoming in it's next update I believe).
I've done odd jobs here and there, including one on a totally spies game.
Working for a dev whose project I can talk about yet. :whistle:
I'm doing some work (albeit it slowly) for a remastering of The Spellbook
And I have two projects of my own in the pipeline I'm very excited for.
Tell us more about about thus totally spies game lol them bitches was fine

Reactions: fukket

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Reading some comments from the writer about the paths in game, maybe I misinterpret something but it sound like 2/3 of the content in the game is about the black dude.

Is that correct or am I just assuming shit? :unsure:

Last edited:

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Reading some comments from the writer about the paths in game, maybe I misinterpret something but it sound like 2/3 of the content in the game is about the black dude.

Is that correct or am I just assuming shit? :unsure:
you're completely correct, Darnell is the looming antagonist that appears in 66% of all sex scenes. Some would call him the main character

• Haha
Reactions: cirisya and fukket

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Nah, he just trolling, Darnell is definitely character that will NTR mc, BUT in current version NTR is not implemented. Only first 20-30 minutes there will be strong NTR vibe, which is not lead anywhere.
So you're saying that the Ntr path is Darnell and tearing the main character and the natural progression is the main character entering Darnell?

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
Nah, he just trolling, Darnell is definitely character that will NTR mc, BUT in current version NTR is not implemented. Only first 20-30 minutes there will be strong NTR vibe, which is not lead anywhere.
Kind on thought the NTR was the rich couple, and then fucking darnell's sister while he is tied to a chair.

Reactions: RareFishSticks
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes