Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
when i tried to load my save game it suddenly freezes and just accidentally exit the program. i tried it many times but it's still the same. sigh :/
Hmmm, well that certainly sounds like a problem. I'll have that note passed on to Uber. Check the Patreon though for updates though, the NEWEST update should be dropping today for early access Patreons. -Morah

Reactions: kupalito

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there a patch to change how you address Mary?
The only thing the game is implementing for this next update is the ability to name both Mary and Tiffany, so just the names. -Morah

Reactions: sabu6

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What is it Morah?
Well Uber wanted to correct and help rewrite his Patreon Post "Notes" before he posted it, just like he normally does. That was 15 hours ago, 2:00 am my time. I was hoping to wake up at 9:00 and see the thing he wrote, but Idk. I am also still unaware where Uber lives (Not that I would say if I knew for his privacy), but it sometimes makes it hard to know when I might expect an email from him. But again, it should be the three day early access for $10 supporters. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey, since we all like getting updates and news about things we like, let me plop this down again for new comers who didn't see it originally. .

Now that we've got our optimization thing down, game progress is going to go a lot smoother IMO. We've got the plans for a Discord already, but this is a good means of being heard. Feedback is totally important for us to hear, so please let us hear it! -Morah

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Who's doing the art on this? Some of it reminds me a lot of Incase, but it's overall consistent enough that it doesn't look like bits and pieces are being commissioned separately

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Who's doing the art on this? Some of it reminds me a lot of Incase, but it's overall consistent enough that it doesn't look like bits and pieces are being commissioned separately
UberPie himself. -Morah

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
So is the update actually dropping today? Not to be a pest but we're patreons and supporting a game with virtually no content based strictly off of hope and promise lol. I've been apart of way too many patreon pages that takes $5 to $10 a month and only drops updates every 4 months. It'd be nice to have SOME form of a playable game for now since Uber has already took the initiative to charge us for a game that isn't 5% complete.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So is the update actually dropping today? Not to be a pest but we're patreons and supporting a game with virtually no content based strictly off of hope and promise lol. I've been apart of way too many patreon pages that takes $5 to $10 a month and only drops updates every 4 months. It'd be nice to have SOME form of a playable game for now since Uber has already took the initiative to charge us for a game that isn't 5% complete.
I mean, that's what he told me on Tuesday, I'm just as confused as to the hold up at this point. It makes the game team look bad. I'm not sure, but I know that Uber cares about the game's development. After this update comes out, we're going to create a Discord, and we want people to tell us their concerns about the game's development when they feel it. -Morah

Kaizo

Jul 31, 2017
I mean, that's what he told me on Tuesday, I'm just as confused as to the hold up at this point. It makes the game team look bad. I'm not sure, but I know that Uber cares about the game's development. After this update comes out, we're going to create a Discord, and we want people to tell us their concerns about the game's development when they feel it. -Morah

update version v6.01 is out

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018

update version v6.01 is out
I also put it on Twitter, thank you Kaizo. I'll be gone this weekend, so I hope you guys like the update and I'll be back Sunday. <3 -Morah

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, Morah, you're doing a great job keeping us all involved and the effort doesnt go unnoticed, about to try the update now!

Reactions: Morah SDG

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
First takeaway from the update, the puzzle games seem to run way smoother lol. Also I love the amount of love asses get on the game, the art is top notch. I'd say the only game that rivals it is Summertime Saga. Haven't completed it yet (which is great, last update I was done in 10 minutes) but so far so good. I'd post the link to the update but idk if its illegal or not.

Reactions: arcturusaa

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
My only concern in this game is Darrel, can he die soon ? Preferably before he touches the mom, or before he keeps making the sister damaged goods hat even the pet dog won't want to touch ? :p

Kaizo

Jul 31, 2017
First takeaway from the update, the puzzle games seem to run way smoother lol. Also I love the amount of love asses get on the game, the art is top notch. I'd say the only game that rivals it is Summertime Saga. Haven't completed it yet (which is great, last update I was done in 10 minutes) but so far so good. I'd post the link to the update but idk if its illegal or not.
should be fine iirc, v5.21 was patron-only but it was still shared

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes