airze

Feb 8, 2018
Jesus only 2? The game came out in Oct 2018 I think. So it's been almost two and a half years.

2.5 years = 2 NTR scenes
5 years = 4 NTR scenes
7.5 years = 6 NTR scenes
10 years = 8 NTR scenes

20 years = 16 NTR scenes

Okay np, see you guys 2041!
there most likely not be more

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Wait you dont actually get to see the NTR happen? Its just fade to black with implied sex? Super lame
I made 2 saves and did the NTR route, well considering its the start of it, and she has hair on her mouth. I'm assuming it's blowjob for now and it's an escalation since it is a route after all (probably a short one since it's late in the game).

RedDeer

Mar 16, 2018
I made 2 saves and did the NTR route, well considering its the start of it, and she has hair on her mouth. I'm assuming it's blowjob for now and it's an escalation since it is a route after all (probably a short one since it's late in the game).
Dam did not know this sad it happened to mary first

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
So i went to her house on a Saturday and nothing happened. Where do i have to go specifically in her house?
On backyard (They have a pool. You can go to from left wall (which have music symbols) from front house's door), but it's last step (POOL PARTY BABYYY), maybe you stuck on previous

Sebastian9696

Aug 20, 2018
Jut finished the update, it was okay i would say, the writing is better than ever, keep it up guys, i just wish there was a lil bit more content considering the amount of time it took to release but oh well who am i to criticize i only supported the patreon for a few months before i got fed up waiting.
Just dont cancel this guys, it is good.
Altho get someone to fix the grammar mistakes there were more now than in previous updates.

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
Jut finished the update, it was okay i would say, the writing is better than ever, keep it up guys, i just wish there was a lil bit more content considering the amount of time it took to release but oh well who am i to criticize i only supported the patreon for a few months before i got fed up waiting.
Just dont cancel this guys, it is good.
Altho get someone to fix the grammar mistakes there were more now than in previous updates.
do you know how to trigger the "now lets see if it's had any effect! ?'

Reactions: airze
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes