franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
forreal, it doesn't make sense for Darnell to cuck MC during the dominant route, MC already has a huge horse penis, its not like Darnell is any better than that. Should make his dick normal size or atleast smaller than MC's in order for the Tiffany route to work out since we all know hes already fucking her. Why would Tiffany cuck/cheat on Darnell if MC's dick aint bigger, hes her brother so she needs the extra push. Then during the pure NTR route, those pills MC takes that remove the voice in his head should also shrink his dick, and Darnell's would outclass his so the NTR fans can get that little extra bit of embarrasment/shame.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jems242

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Had to scum use the gallery to see all the CG and scenes since i got stuck in a certain way.
Anyways i like the update and also the amount of people going stir crazy about NTR is a bit sad
And also if your complaints are "HURR DURR GAME SHOULD HAVE MORE CONTENT!!!!!""HURR DURR I AM DISSAPOINTED HALF A YEAR AND ONLY THIS CONTENT"
Seriously it looks like half of the people have no idea what it is to make a game like this

Hey dev keep it going steady and try to uhh.."enjoy"making the game would be a big shame if the game ever gets abandoned

P.S it is time for a moderator to either create a general discussion for the game now the amount of discussion of Darnell being a cunt overshadows player feedback or stuck players in a certain part of the game oh and probably start giving warnings???ban hammer???shlong hammer slap???

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Can someone post all the new sex scenes (screenshots).
Gonna skip the update but i would like to see the new h scenes.

susanjust2009

Nov 5, 2020
I know this game had different names before, and I can´t find what was older name? First one was "Family Tales", but I think there was other version before current one. Anyone remembers?

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
I actually really enjoyed the character switching.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think there is a lot of opportunity for unique storytelling with this feature, and I look forward to more.

Reactions: trinent
Aug 17, 2019
Why is it that every patch of this ends up fixing one scene and breaking another. No bathroom scenes are triggering for me either. They also still haven't fixed the Clara scene near the sheds where she calls the MC "Peter" regardless of what name you've chosen.

Also, is there a cheat to enable family relations? I ask because the first name basis and certain conversation make it sound like they aren't related, but then there's a line later that explicitly states they're your mum and sister. I get that it's probably a Patreon thing, but I'd have thought after all this time there'd be a workaround by now, even if fan made.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
edit: nevermind it works now, I guess the inbuilt save just included the first few scenes as previously read but the rest aren't.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes