TheBarkingDog

Jan 20, 2019
does anyone know how to reset save directory i deleted cheat save and cant get it back or can some one post their cheat save
there is a fileSave here
C:\Users\ YourName \AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\TaffyTales

But you need a file : uninstall the game and delete this flder is not enough. Maybe by turn off/on your computer...

no one here

May 15, 2017
there is a fileSave here
C:\Users\ YourName \AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\TaffyTales

But you need a file : uninstall the game and delete this flder is not enough. Maybe by turn off/on your computer...
done all this doesnt work that is why i am also asking for a clean save folder

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I can't discuss the details of how those conversations went I'm afraid.
I offered the advice I felt was best for the game and it's players.
Well for the case of Darnell I thought when he got beaten up and you help him his relation with the mc will soften or if you don't help thinks will get worse (like this scen when he try to rape Mary) I felt like this scene when he got help for the mc or not would lead for a different story telling according to your choice right now it fell like it was just there. Do you (the team) plan anything about that interaction with Darnell ?

Reactions: Durruti2000

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Frankly, NTR is not my style and it bothers me. I was following it because I liked the story, visuals and scenes of this game. I looked at the comments a bit and was disappointed to see that it was written as NTR on the non NTR route.

everyone has their own thoughts and tastes, this is not something we can discuss. but if not avodiable NTR route, I don't think I will continue with this game. I wish success to the DEV with his game. some people can like this kind of thing. sorry to say but I don't like and I don't understand why DEV needs to add this NTR tag on the game which is perfectly and normally goes.
But it is avoidable. You get an option to stop it.

Reactions: trinent

estarosa12

Apr 23, 2020
because they spend time making scenes when darnell would have made his sister better.
I do not understand what is the fucking fetishism they have of wanting to see a black man harass and wanting to fuck with your girls.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The issue is at the beginning they ask you ntr or not and you say no so why there is a debut of NTR in a no NTR path.
NTR hurt me in my soul but I want to choose when I will get hurt or not.
That scene was a turn off for me.
It was for me too, however nothing really happened. Sure I wasnt happy about it and it really felt forced but you still get the option to step in and stop it before it goes too far. I do wish the option popped up earlier in the scene though.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Probably not a popular opinion... But I enjoyed the new update.. I do wish some scenes where portrayed maybe a bit differently... Showing a bit better the anus, vagina and such.. but overall I feel that they did a good job with the scenes, although some took a bit long to get to.. I feel there was quite a bit of build up.. Which isn't necessarily bad btw.. but just wished it had just a little bit more...

The final scene was definitely very nice, though I would have loved to see the scenes from different angles again.. For example in the pool where Mary eats out the girls so to say...

Having mainly a focus on Mary definitely is a plus for me.. I really want to see more of her.. Though Tifanny (the sister?) could definitely also use some scenes.. That plump ass in the small scene she got is so sexy with her skinny body (wished it was nude, not in panties).. But I guess we all want more than we can get sometimes..

Wondering if there wil be some more 'extreme' scenes involving the Horse or Dog or anything like fisting or other such things.. Maybe not everyone enjoys that though... But I liked the Claire parts with the big toys probably the most as a whole... Seeing her holes getting gaped... Oooff.. So nice...

So yeah, keep going guys... ^^

Ps. what was that NTR scene supposed to be... I think it showed nothing but some groping, maybe a bug?
well with all the tags it weird not to see the beast one

Reactions: soulles

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
It was for me too, however nothing really happened. Sure I wasnt happy about it and it really felt forced but you still get the option to step in and stop it before it goes too far. I do wish it happened earlier in the scene though.
Well that's all we ask If there is a hint of NTR I wouldn't play that game. Avoidable means avoidable. The groping, the Nudity was too much for me. I would accept if it the other mc was there he would murder Darnell but that shitty...
I'm angry now

Reactions: Azriel55
Oct 10, 2017
Because i had trouble with it the " you should probably put these things into something " mission, your suppose to put the pills into the coffee on the kitchen counters mayby on saturday, but i only got it after the pool party so im not sure if it's a trigger,

Reactions: andre32
Oct 30, 2020
You are making too many strange scenes for odd tastes and there are too few normal hot and erotic hardcore scenes for normies like me.

Such a huge update there were maybe only like 2 scenes that weren't too strange. I can see you've been expanding the number of tags your game can use for several updates now, but maybe it's time to stop and return to the roots?? As things are, the Clara's route is most normal and that's sad. Don't you think? That it's time to stop? And I am not even talking about ntr, because that's nothing.

That feet licking scene or scene with pancakes for example. Waht kind of man gets off to woman licking their feet? Footjob is already a rare fetish more or less but this? Isn't it like 0.00001% of the populace that might take interest in it? Was it some exclusive patron request? You should filter better people you align yourself with lol.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
You are making too many strange scenes for odd tastes and there are too few normal hot and erotic hardcore scenes for normies like me.

Such a huge update there were maybe only like 2 scenes that weren't too strange. I can see you've been expanding the number of tags your games can use for several updates now, but maybe it's time to stop and return to the roots?? As things are, the Clara's route is most normal and that's sad.
All Heil to Queen Clara best character, best story, best writting.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes