Aug 21, 2018
Always the same problem :

I’m right after the prescilla suicide attempt and character swap MC and mom ... but when I go to that damn park at any time nothing happens !?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i looked through everything and no answer to this at all, gerda calls and i talk to her and she tells me to go to the gym later that day, i go and no gerda or anyone and my quests says no new quests. so later i switch to the mom character and gerda calls her and tells her to meet her at the park, i go there and no gerda and again my quests are no new quests, wtf?!?

edit: figured it out, went to sleep, only character to select was mc and finally new quest.

Dremur

Oct 20, 2019
Hey need help i have 25,3% opened scences and i´m already finish with alan the problem is i still have one of the first task "Spy into bathroom once more" and i cant trigger it, i just go into the bathroom.

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
Always the same problem :

I’m right after the prescilla suicide attempt and character swap MC and mom ... but when I go to that damn park at any time nothing happens !?
You need to click on the park in the map, not just go to school and then to the park. If that doesn't work I have no clue.

Reactions: fast gamer rules

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
Any NTR content or scenes????????
If you look in the recent posts, there is some discussion about the NTR. It is minimal and largely avoidable. For the moment you cannot prevent one of your 'captures' from getting groped (against her will). In this scene you have to choice to either go the NTR 'route' (it is implied that she gives someone a blowjob, but you cannot see it) or you can stop the NTR from happening. The whole thing that's sparking some controversy is that you cannot stop the groping part... which is against her will... and not really NTR... Because of the whole 'against her will' thing. It is unwanted sexual harrasment on one of your girls though, so some people seem to be way too sensitive to that.

Last edited:

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Probably not a popular opinion... But I enjoyed the new update.. I do wish some scenes where portrayed maybe a bit differently... Showing a bit better the anus, vagina and such.. but overall I feel that they did a good job with the scenes, although some took a bit long to get to.. I feel there was quite a bit of build up.. Which isn't necessarily bad btw.. but just wished it had just a little bit more...

The final scene was definitely very nice, though I would have loved to see the scenes from different angles again.. For example in the pool where Mary eats out the girls so to say...

Having mainly a focus on Mary definitely is a plus for me.. I really want to see more of her.. Though Tifanny (the sister?) could definitely also use some scenes.. That plump ass in the small scene she got is so sexy with her skinny body (wished it was nude, not in panties).. But I guess we all want more than we can get sometimes..

Wondering if there wil be some more 'extreme' scenes involving the Horse or Dog or anything like fisting or other such things.. Maybe not everyone enjoys that though... But I liked the Claire parts with the big toys probably the most as a whole... Seeing her holes getting gaped... Oooff.. So nice...

So yeah, keep going guys... ^^

Ps. what was that NTR scene supposed to be... I think it showed nothing but some groping, maybe a bug?

mhuy14

Dec 26, 2020
Hey need help i have 25,3% opened scences and i´m already finish with alan the problem is i still have one of the first task "Spy into bathroom once more" and i cant trigger it, i just go into the bathroom.
You should play ver 0.22.0 then play Ver 0.47.5 with save unlock code

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes