JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Update was some great stuff, definitely worth the wait in my eyes considering how much content it added. But I guess I have a note or two.

I know that the plans for Darnell either involved becoming bros or having him NTR you on the NTR path. But considering the trigger for the NTR path in the first place, there's got to be some kind of a third option, right? I mean, considering the fact that we've got pills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has there been any consideration on a proper "revenge path" when it comes to Darnell? Or is getting with his sister the only route in mind for that? Mostly just curious at this point.
I think the point of having that unavoidable light ntr pre hotfix was to give the player the feeling of resent towards the antagonist for a revenge buildup towards his sister corruption. Also i respect the decision of the team to remove it since the majority of the players is uncomfortable with that content. Not me tho, since i personally find such threat essential to cement the role and threat of the antagonist to the player. But removing it wasn't a bad idea either since most would hate even the lightest ntr on a non ntr route.

pbam

May 22, 2018
I think the point of having that unavoidable light ntr pre hotfix was to give the player the feeling of resent towards the antagonist for a revenge buildup towards his sister corruption. Also i respect the decision of the team to remove it since the majority of the players is uncomfortable with that content. Not me tho, since i personally find such threat essential to cement the role and threat of the antagonist to the player. But removing it wasn't a bad idea either since most would hate even the lightest ntr on a non ntr route.
I think it's more because the entire scene was really retarded. mary was somehow pretending to be under control even though 1) peter was nowhere in sight 2) they've already established that there are cases where controlling her wasn't absolute 3)she hated darnell and had no reason to go with it and 4) darnell somehow got in and was molesting her inside a VIP gym. as some other guy said if Darnell had been physically threatening mary and stripped her instead of her being a retard and still pretending she was under control it would have been entirely different.

Dec 23, 2018
I'm confused...
First - is there an NTR scene or just a warning for it? Nothing happened in my game.
Second - why did MC become an alcoholic, like what lead to that suddenly in the plot?

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Given that nobody has posted the hotfix and everyone is still playing an inferior (buggier) version, here.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.47.5a notes:

• Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.

• Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.

• Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.

•Fixed opening of a pool party scene.

• Fixed order of several objects.

• Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.

• Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.

• Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega -PC

Mega - MAC

Mega - Linux

Mega - Android
if i down load this Version Ill lost the saves?

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
How the helldo you switch characters?!? I played through the first Mary day and I want to switch back to MC without going to sleep.

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
The idea of keeping the role of an antagonist present in the plot of the game suits it very well in my opinion too. The point is that having it being something poorly elaborated and not communicated with the players just tear it all apart - like, cool! Uberpie and the team had ''X'' idea but why not comment it in the patreons posts? I'm not even talking about asking what is everyone's opinion about it, just communicate what the f##k you guys are planning and see what's the reaction before making a choice that is somewhat diverse. Feel me?

Which leads to another question: all this antagonism from Darnell's part is leading to what objective in the team's mind? Because I only see 2 paths here right now: 1) all this acumulated anger from Darnell's stupidity leading to a revenge path (non-ntr) - and 2) keep this vermin gaining control over MC and his harem (ntr).

Besides that, there's many ways that you can make Darnell the antagonist without steping in the ntr area, and yes - this could be in both paths without any big problem. Having Darnell messing up the plans of the MC without touching any girl, to have him trying to bully the MC, beat him up, graffiti his house... god only knows. Just give us the right of reply - or not - and that's ok.

From my perspective, given all the comotion made after this update, to reject some kind of revenge path would be the wrong choice from the team. The role of an antagonist is to build up this emotion, this fury, and to have it in the game just to annoy most of the players would just feel ridiculous and uneccessary - like the now avoidable ntr scene of this last update.

Anyway, all my respect to lostraven. Man, you're doing god's work in this project, trying to communicate with the players and keeping the patience until the very limit. You don't have to be crucified because of that.

Last edited:

VIPspawn

Apr 15, 2018
Same here... i start new game, (even follow step-by-step a walkthrough) i cant see Mary's Shower scene... i do everything, but when go in the living room and i dont see the bathroom door open... and when i enter i can only "check" some stuf...
Day 8 - cant peep (bathroom)
Day 9 - same
Day 10 - same
Day 12 - in kitchen cant do "fridge - get some food "; i have only "check the fridge" (or cupboard)
Day 14 - on the shop i cant buy the Screwdriver (doesnt appear) , so i cant repair the bathroom in my house (from walkthrough i cant finish all this line: "go to the shop and buy the screwdriver > House bathroom > calibrate it > Kitchen > Store > buy the glue" (exept for buy the glue); same for (night)> go to the kitchen > scale sabotage
now i stopped at day 15

So basically i cant have/finish all mission related to Mary/my House... and from day 8 i never see again Mary in other scene or room...

Some1 have an idea for fix it!?!

thx
Same here... i start new game, (even follow step-by-step a walkthrough) i cant see Mary's Shower scene... i do everything, but when go in the living room and i dont see the bathroom door open... and when i enter i can only "check" some stuf...
Day 8 - cant peep (bathroom)
Day 9 - same
Day 10 - same
Day 12 - in kitchen cant do "fridge - get some food "; i have only "check the fridge" (or cupboard)
Day 14 - on the shop i cant buy the Screwdriver (doesnt appear) , so i cant repair the bathroom in my house (from walkthrough i cant finish all this line: "go to the shop and buy the screwdriver > House bathroom > calibrate it > Kitchen > Store > buy the glue" (exept for buy the glue); same for (night)> go to the kitchen > scale sabotage
now i stopped at day 15

So basically i cant have/finish all mission related to Mary/my House... and from day 8 i never see again Mary in other scene or room...

Some1 have an idea for fix it!?!

thx
Try the updated bugfix version. The problem was solved and I completed it all.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
All I get is the MC in the plumber suit saying he should find another place for the camera whenever I click on anything in her room or bathroom.
Sorry for the spam but does anyone know what's going wrong here? I'm on the "Meet Pircilla in the stables" quest and the stables won't unlock. I was told to search her drawers, but when I do the above happens.

solomongundi

Oct 31, 2019
Sorry for the spam but does anyone know what's going wrong here? I'm on the "Meet Pircilla in the stables" quest and the stables won't unlock. I was told to search her drawers, but when I do the above happens.
solved. go to gerda's garden and click on the wooden doors in the back

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes