franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
the art style is fantastic, i can't wait to get real h content, specially whit becca and her mother, to be fair the only bad thing about this game is that it just starting and that's means it don't have real h content this far, but well this kind of high quality game take some time to be done and i know they can't be working 100% of the time, is always better to wait and have a good release that a fast release filled whit bugs, i just wanna say thanks developer (pardon my English)

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi before playing this game again, i need to ask if there are a lot of netorare scenes and will it involve the mother as well? Last time i played i feel as if the MC will find discover that all the girls are fuck by the black character (forgot the name) and it kinda upset me... Anyways just wanted to check if in the current version, the MC is winning in a sense (e.g. his is now doing the netorare, revenge stuff).
Thanks!
Currently, there isn't anything CANONICALLY happening between the bully Darnell and any of the women in MC's life. So Netorare has yet to be introduced. By the same token, the MC has also not engaged in carnal acts one on one with any of the women in his life either. We have a new explanation at the beginning of each "New Game" that explains it. -Morah

Apr 5, 2018
Seems like a nice game, I like the artstyle too. Only problem is that it seems like content is being released slowly and not much to begin with. Kinda suffering like The Tyrant, good games but just slow with the updates/content/h-scenes.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Seems like a nice game, I like the artstyle too. Only problem is that it seems like content is being released slowly and not much to begin with. Kinda suffering like The Tyrant, good games but just slow with the updates/content/h-scenes.
We just got done with a Patreon suspension, and flipping and optimizing both the game's formatting as well as it's content to help accommodate and improve definitely took too much of our time. Going forward, we have a lot more in store and should be able to do it faster now. Thanks for your interest and support. -Morah

Acetone

Jul 20, 2018
Very good art and I thoroughly enjoyed what the game has offered at the latest iteration. Here's to a smooth development process. Good luck!

Reactions: Morah SDG

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Got stuck after 60 %. The game starts to look better but i think it needs LOADS of polish and new content ... :(

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
No, yeah, I had a lot of notes for Uber like this last week in fact. There were more game breaking and similar important issues to attend to at the time, and because the notes were building up and we were already behind, I thought I'd just hold out on some of the more succinct timing issues. Like before, you could talk to Mary about the failed test results before you even found out about the test in class. Things like that got immediately corrected for this update. I also knew the Tiffany shower was one problem to correct later on, however. I'll go ahead and make corrections to that Mary dialogue to make it more normal.

Are you also sure about the classroom in the evening? When I'm there in the evening, class is completely empty. (See thumbnail below.)
View attachment 127526
Regardless, appreciate all your input and genuine support, thanks so much! -Morah
Thanks for the clarification. Well the classroom in the evening I just noticed when I went back and took the "sit in on lesson" after we got the French exam results. But after you are right I noticed it was empty in evening. Thanks again.

Reactions: Morah SDG
May 16, 2018
what's the Change-Log for v0.6.1A ?
Hey! Here you go. This is what I sent to Uber, so idk if he changed any of it after I changed his original for him.

Hey everybody! That darn update is here at last.
Once again, thank you so much for your support, patience, and participation in the creative life of the Taffy Tales project, guys. Truly.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.6.1A (early access) notes:

• HUGE amount of work put onto the optimization of game on all platforms (Predominantly for the Android version).

• Added new feature for alternating weather. Now rain can pour at any point in the Town of Taffy. Neat, huh?

• Added 2 new locations (Becca's home front, Priscilla's home front).

• Continued onto 5 stories (Mary's, Becca's, Tiffany's, Jennifer's, Sara's).

• Added 20+ new full scenes with 30+ unique images.

• Added 10+ new short scenes.

• Added new items to purchase in the shop.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Added the ability to change both Mary's and Tiffany's names.

• Redone and retouched a lot of existing scenes.

• Redone background (School front).

• Fixed character names bug in some diagues.

• Updated cheat codes (Get it here).

• Proofreading for almost every scene in the game redone! Many thanks to MorahZamora for his huge help with the English corrections and debugging! (Aww Shucks... -Morah)

If you find a mistake in the game, please leave a comment describing the issue and what format you're playing on.

If you have some thoughts, suggestions or even questions - feel free to contact us or leave a comment. (You can message me on Patreon or on the f95 forum! -Morah)

Thank you so much for everything you're doing to help me. The game keeps getting better with your help and those who work on Taffy Tales.

I want to thank you all for your support and participation in the creative life of the Taffy Tales project, guys. We genuinely have so much coming down the pipe next for you guys.

P.S. I do understand that this particular update might seem like not a huge piece of work for you, guys.
But(!and this is important!) the game's optimization (from the first bullet point) was truly the most part of all my work.
This means I won't have a problem with low memory anymore (at last)!
Now we can simply focus on creating, branching, and evolving the game! :)

May 16, 2018
Currently, there isn't anything CANONICALLY happening between the bully Darnell and any of the women in MC's life. So Netorare has yet to be introduced. By the same token, the MC has also not engaged in carnal acts one on one with any of the women in his life either. We have a new explanation at the beginning of each "New Game" that explains it. -Morah
ok i think i will play this version... But i really remembered the a scene where the bully 1st: groped the big tiddied friend, 2nd: hitting on the mom during dog poppinh on the yard scene (MC's mom having hard time resisting) 3rd: giving orders to the sister on the track n field. Are those remade? Haha i remembered another one... I'm sure he is the one humping the clerk in the store.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
ok i think i will play this version... But i really remembered the a scene where the bully 1st: groped the big tiddied friend, 2nd: hitting on the mom during dog poppinh on the yard scene (MC's mom having hard time resisting) 3rd: giving orders to the sister on the track n field. Are those remade? Haha i remembered another one... I'm sure he is the one humping the clerk in the store.
Right, all those still exist, but I don't think you can strictly count those as ACTUAL NTR. It's just Darnell being Darnell, not him actually cucking the MC. -Morah

U

User_32285

Right, all those still exist, but I don't think you can strictly count those as ACTUAL NTR. It's just Darnell being Darnell, not him actually cucking the MC. -Morah
Heheh nice try, maybe with the mother that's true, but not with sister, there must be a reason she is obeying Darnell and beig all submisive to him. (not saying that's NTR, but there is more going on there) :)

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes