Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
NEW TEASER?!? IM ON IT BOYS THIS MY CHANCE

Hello everyone!
Just a heads up, all of the work for Stacy's script has been done, including the CGs, locations, poses, animations skins and more, etc. :)

Some extensions/writing corrections need to be done and some of the additional Clara artwork, but we're getting there, and the end of the tunnel is in sight!

Thank you all for your support!

We couldn't do it without you,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Wonder what those two got up to?
who is stacy again? can someone name all the characters with their pictures?

Reactions: Mirnation

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
So when can we expect the next patch? And what will be in it? And when's by gay ass going to get more of Danny's gay ass?
Nobody knew it the estimation time.. However, if you gave more attention on his last post he said "the end of the tunnel is in sight!" so probably not to long... About the content, I guessed that the new update would introduce us some introduction stories for specific characters, Stacy and Chantelle, as we could look in his teasers. As well as more story updates for Becca, Mary, and two my fave character, Sara and Clara.. However, let lostraven confirms it.. I just guessed here...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Nobody knew it the estimation time.. However, if you gave more attention on his last post he said "the end of the tunnel is in sight!" so probably not to long... About the content, I guessed that the new update would introduce us some introduction stories for specific characters, Stacy and Chantelle, as we could look in his teasers. As well as more story updates for Becca, Mary, and two my fave character, Sara and Clara.. However, let lostraven confirms it.. I just guessed here...
Some introduction stuff will be done and yeah characters gonna get their update. Should be quite the variety this one.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I can't believe they are still arguing about the NTR. Do they have an obsession or what? It is totally skippable and on the contrary it is super basic and simple what they did. The truth was a little mee.
But I remember that it was like 3 or 5 weeks ago that I came in and they are still with the same thing.
Didn't you see anything else in the update?
For me the content of the protagonist's mother did not like me very much. Although the one with the bimbo and the companions I liked a lot.
For me it was very short.

Hauress

Jun 21, 2021
Anyone knows what happened?
I got the lube for Jessica in the store the one named "Love Potion" then I did the Clara scene where she hangs from the thing and anal sex happens, now the lube does not appear in my inventory and I can't do the Jessica scene.

Dec 8, 2020
To the vanilla fags that's complaining about NTR, I think you all need to go to the doctors to have your small brain checked out! If you see closely you can see that there is a NTR, rape tag there but you still decide to just come in and make a complaint in the comments??? Just fap and go! Why you complaining for???? anyways this animation/art is bomb and busted a nut near the end of the gym scene.
Unhealthy Addict Approves.
IF you see closely you can see The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen. oh wait it wasn't until us small brains called the dev out on it and it got fixed. And for it to happen characters had to act out of character to force the situation and ignore previous choices. If you like ntr that is fine but read the page and not just tags before attacking people.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes