May 25, 2017
it did make sense, where else did you see the Darryl character going?
It honestly didn't. Didn't he have a friendship route prior to that update? He was built up by Tiffany as a misunderstood dude and you basically saved his ass after you find his mangled body after some horrible hit and run, which after you save him promises better behavior out of him in the future as he'll remember that you're the dude that pulled his bloody body into safety. But then it just goes "Fuck that dude that saved my life, I'm going to rape his mother.". There was plenty directions he could've gone and a few routes that were apparently in the works, they just got cut in a change of direction for him to give him a greater presence in the overall story.

Reactions: Katsuki45

Melancholic

Mar 12, 2018
I'm drunk boys, girls and questionable traps ask what ya want ayeeeeee
Hey there,
i also still have a question for you i already asked once after the last big update that i quess gone under in the flood of "Omg Ntr how could you" Posts that i stated in my post here your post.
So basically my question is still how does it come to this ridiculous Changelogs. I mean for v.0.47.5a there is still stated:

• Added 600+ pages of narrative with 150+ new full scenes with 420+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

I mean i counted that... at least the scenes and images and if i did not make some huge mistake that is a full on blunt lie.

Your are the writer for this game right? So at least for this "Added 600+ pages of narrative" statement you should be able to tell me if this comes any way near the truth.
I mean come on 600 pages? thats more than the 2 first Harry Potter Books combined.
If this number comes any way near the truth i just hope you get really well paid for your work for Uber.

Please don't get me wrong i like your work and think it adds a lot to the Game i just try to understand how it comes to this in my opinion absolutly absurd numbers.

Reactions: bansdebar

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Hey there,
i also still have a question for you i already asked once after the last big update that i quess gone under in the flood of "Omg Ntr how could you" Posts that i stated in my post here your post.
So basically my question is still how does it come to this ridiculous Changelogs. I mean for v.0.47.5a there is still stated:

• Added 600+ pages of narrative with 150+ new full scenes with 420+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

I mean i counted that... at least the scenes and images and if i did not make some huge mistake that is a full on blunt lie.

Your are the writer for this game right? So at least for this "Added 600+ pages of narrative" statement you should be able to tell me if this comes any way near the truth.
I mean come on 600 pages? thats more than the 2 first Harry Potter Books combined.
If this number comes any way near the truth i just hope you get really well paid for your work for Uber.

Please don't get me wrong i like your work and think it adds a lot to the Game i just try to understand how it comes to this in my opinion absolutly absurd numbers.
my first impression was that those 600 pages are probably 600 clicks in the renpy game
but I agree with you that the dev should change "pages" into something else, word count seems like a better choice in measuring game content

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey there,

A.) I don't write the changelogs themselves.

B.) I can say every month I typically write 15-20K words for Uber (I'm paid per word). That's all I know my end :p

C.) While somewhat unrelated, I usually end up writing more than that per month counting in other projects.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys does anyone know how to complete the rope quest for Tiffany? I got the rope but how do I get the ball? Where do I need to go and where do I need to click to get it? Would appreciate help, thanks.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Hey there,

How did you count the scenes? Did you count the scenes that were changed before the new content (you had to compare with a precedent update to notice it)? And for the "pages'' i think it's the number of boxes. Anyway i don't see why uber pie will lie as (i think) most people don't care about how much page or scene were added but directly check the size of the update.

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
i should follow becca advice on research i am kinda stuck here is this the final stuff or is there any stuff left to do?

Melancholic

Mar 12, 2018
A.) I don't write the changelogs themselves.

B.) I can say every month I typically write 15-20K words for Uber (I'm paid per word). That's all I know my end :p

C.) While somewhat unrelated, I usually end up writing more than that per month counting in other projects.
More that 20k words or more than 600 pages per month? If the second is the case and we talk here about like DinA4 pages with a font size of around 11 and all this with even nearly the same quality like what i read from you in Taffy Tales then by all means you have my deepest respect for managing such an output and hope you swim in money for all that hard work :D

Melancholic

Mar 12, 2018
How did you count the scenes? Did you count the scenes that were changed before the new content (you had to compare with a precedent update to notice it)? And for the "pages'' i think it's the number of boxes. Anyway i don't see why uber pie will lie as (i think) most people don't care about how much page or scene were added but directly check the size of the update.
Let me Quote from my post ( your post )of the last update to answer that.

"I played the full update and even if we count these character change moments where you only switch the room to read like 5 sentences with a standing character picture then get back to sleep and do the same like 10 times in a row as "FULL" scenes i come not nearly to such an number."

In every other Game here or on DL Site or etc. when the Game content is counted in scenes. A Scene means the juicy stuff we all want from this Games. Except they differ especially between Non-H Scenes and H-Scenes.

Even if we combine both of that in this Update we would not come anyway near that "150+ new full scenes"
So what ever for UberPie is a "FULL scene" it makes no sense.

Also compare it to older Changelogs and the Ingame Gallery. You will notice he not always put this ridiculous Numbers in there.

Example:

v10.x Changelog: "Added 45+ new full scenes"
Ingame Gallery: 18 entrys.

v8.x Changelog: "Added 30+ new full scenes"
Ingame Gallery: 12 entrys.

Compared to:

v47.x Changelog: "150+ new full scenes"
Ingame Gallery: Also 18 entrys

It just makes no sense and brings me still to the same conclusion as in my old Post.

Let me Quote again.

"I mean i don´t want to sound rude and yeah it was definitely one of the bigger updates but this numbers are just ridiculous.
For me they sound like blunt lies and look like a lame try to overshadow the fact that this MASSIVE Update is not so massive at all."

After that if i remember correctly Uber said in one of his posts they will go back to smaller updates again much faster blah blah blah...

I canceled my Patreon after that and decided to wait and see what happens.
From what i read of the Patreon Update Posts here on F95 it seems he pulls that "MASSIVE Update" shit all over again.
I must say until now i'am happy i canceled my support.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Uber became slower & lazy over time although he made more and more money.
Plus he said there will be no mega updates anymore (lets be honest taffy tales releases were never massive) and in the last couple of months he stated there will be not even the so called mega updates anymore so why aren't there monthly updates like it was in the beginning of TT.
This guy became a scammer suspected that from when he announced the quarterly updates.
This title comes without animations
And don't tell me "but it's handdrawn bla bla" Confined with godesses is also 2d and gets updated monthly.
Hell even the so slow Summertime Saga which comes with many new scenes, nice art & solid animations gets updated once in 3 months, Uber is not to be trusted.

Last edited:

DewyDuck24

Jan 2, 2018
Uber became slower & lazy over time although he made more and more money.
Plus he said there will be no mega updates anymore (lets be honest taffy tales releases were never massive) and in the last couple of months he stated there will be not even the so called mega updates anymore so why aren't there monthly updates like it was in the beginning of TT.
This guy became a scammer suspected that from when he announced the quarterly updates.
This title comes without animations
And don't tell me "but it's handdrawn bla bla" Confined with godesses is also 2d and gets updated monthly.
Hell even the so slow Summertime Saga which comes with many new scenes, nice art & solid animations gets updated once in 3 months, Uber is not to be trusted.
Plus most of the updates he only focuses on the janitor, teacher, or the teachers daughter. It’s getting annoying.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes