NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
Well I thought the twitter poll itself kind of explained it if you click on it. I didn't know what Strawpoll was before, , now I do. Thanks, this was helpful! -Morah
We already know who they are in relation to the mc though, or are you asking if people would like to see better characterisation of the two? The latter should be a natural consequence of good writing though,so again, not really sure what you're asking.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
We already know who they are in relation to the mc though, or are you asking if people would like to see better characterisation of the two? The latter should be a natural consequence of good writing though,so again, not really sure what you're asking.
Can you tell me the character's relation's currently? Cause it's not EXPLICITLY said in the version we have put out now. So my question is, do people want the details of explaining WHY people who are UNRELATED to each other live in this house together, or would they just keep it as is, where nothing is really explained? -Morah

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
Can you tell me the character's relation's currently? Cause it's not EXPLICITLY said in the version we have put out now. So my question is, do people want the details of explaining WHY people who are UNRELATED to each other live in this house together, or would they just keep it as is, where nothing is really explained? -Morah
Because patreon, and also bad writing if that's the route you and uber choose to go. Pretending it's anything other than what it is -- explicitly stated or otherwise, is dumb.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Uber for the record, didn't want or think it was necessary to put in any more details than would be necessary. -Morah

Reactions: NotEvenOw

NotEvenOw

Jun 25, 2017
Uber for the record, didn't want or think it was necessary to put in any more details than would be necessary. -Morah
And now that you've elaborated on what it is you're actually asking, I'd agree. It'd be a waste of resources for something ultimately contrived and unconvincing. Good chat, guy.

May 7, 2017
@MorahZamora since you are in the loop (in cahoot with Uber), can we expect for the next update the beginning of branching (options) and more agency within the game? Or are we still on the character introduction phase?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora since you are in the loop (in cahoot with Uber), can we expect for the next update the beginning of branching (options) and more agency within the game? Or are we still on the character introduction phase?q
While I can't spoil the content at any point (Uber wants me to respect the privacy of the storyline), we ARE working on some branching features. I can't say, in all honestly, that I know when exactly he plans to implement certain stuff or not. Best I can give you is a very "corporate" answer and say that we ARE implementing them. I couldn't say whether or not they appear the next time or not. Thanks for your support though, genuinely. -Morah

Reactions: Paranoid_android

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys trying to play the game but every time I try to go to the kitchen to see mom in the intro the game locks up any idea how I can get past that (everything before the lock up works perfectly) running 0.6.1a

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys trying to play the game but every time I try to go to the kitchen to see mom in the intro the game locks up any idea how I can get past that (everything before the lock up works perfectly) running 0.6.1a
Can you just explain what you mean by "Lock up", I think I have a solution, but I don't know if this is the exact scenario I'm thinking of. -Morah

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
Hm, I have completed 99.4% of the scenes... is there a way to know what is left to do/what I missed?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hm, I have completed 99.4% of the scenes... is there a way to know what is left to do/what I missed?
Not as of yet. Official walkthrough in the future. -Morah

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
In the genre tag there is "cuckold" does that mean its the MC who will be on the receiving or the giving end? (Also really hate the bully already)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In the genre tag there is "cuckold" does that mean its the MC who will be on the receiving or the giving end? (Also really hate the bully already)
Apparently there will be an option for both ends, so you're free to choose (and IIRC Morah suggested a third option, the MC teaming up with the bully).

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes