JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Yes it's, but the secret teaser it's showing MC getting cucked for what I see maybe I'm wrong, if they want to add that again in the main route and you choose not to see it, maybe show this time how bad situation for Darnell would be like getting his sister/mother and cuck him.

That's what I meant with doing it "properly", I don't think the dev it's going to add another path probably will take him years at this pace.
Which teaser would that be? The last one I remember seeing was the MC wearing his weird ass serial killer mask (with sunglasses.....at night), seemingly dominating/blackmailing someone. Lol.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
This should be a VERY LONG way off.

I do not know if plans have changed, but the original plan is to make the No NTR route 1st and after its complete, then make the NTR route.

This was also the reason why there was a major backlash awhile back for the NTR scene that was added.
This is suppose to be the No NTR route that we are currently playing.

(MC accepting the Help from his Evil consciousness locks us in the No NTR route where we get and dominate all the girls ;
MC refusing the help of his Evil consciousness and going to the doctor to get rid of the voices lock us in the NTR/Cuck route)
Yes your scenario is the most logical one, but i can see another one where the MC reveal (to his evil consciousness) that he is slowly losing all the girls to darnell and they began an internal (psychological or something like that) war for the control of the original body, or do i read too much fiction ? :Kappa:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yes your scenario is the most logical one, but i can see another one where the MC reveal (to his evil consciousness) that he is slowly losing all the girls to darnell and they began an internal (psychological or something like that) war for the control of the original body, or do i read too much fiction ? :Kappa:
Cant see that happening. Massive reach

The Evil consciousness is slowly corrupting the MC. There are even times where you cant tell the differences.
MC is starting to be more agreeable with the Evil consciousness the more you play.As the player witnessing this whole process is rly something else. Its very well written.
In the end, they will probably be the same person.
They will take over the town and get all the women.

The No NTR route is pretty much a power fantasy. Tho is has some ntr vibes/undertone at the start.
But the skeleton for both Non NTR and NTR routes is there. MC either accepts the Evil consciousness help and becomes a man that takes no shit from anyone, or you get rid of the Evil consciousness and MC remains a wimpy cuck

Adding NTR to the No NTR route does not make sense. And the Evil consciousness is not a cuckold, so it will never accept such a thing.

Last edited:

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Cant see that happening. Massive reach

The Evil consciousness is slowly corrupting the MC. There are even times where you cant tell the differences.
MC is starting to be more agreeable with the Evil consciousness the more you play.As the player witnessing this whole process is rly something else. Its very well written.
In the end, they will probably be the same person.
They will take over the town and get all the women.

The No NTR route is pretty much a power fantasy. Tho is has some ntr vibes/undertone at the start.
But the skeleton for both Non NTR and NTR routes is there. MC either accepts the Evil consciousness help and becomes a man that takes no shit from anyone, or you get rid of the Evil consciousness and MC remains a wimpy cuck

Adding NTR to the No NTR route does not make sense. And the Evil consciousness is not a cuckold, so it will never accept such a thing.
Ye i guess so, but then they would need to remake a bit of the beginning, to be able to reject the evil consciousness, i'm just wondering how they will do this (by that i mean : how will they write it)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Ye i guess so, but then they would need to remake a bit of the beginning, to be able to reject the evil consciousness, i'm just wondering how they will do this (by that i mean : how will they write it)
Its been a long time since I played the game.

But as far as I can remember after the MC gets hit by the car and returns home. The Evil consciousness appears.
Here the MC starts to think he is going crazy and wants to contact the doctor. He gets a call from the doc and we have a choice:
- Accept the Evil consciousness help
- Refuse him, talk with the doctor that you are hearing voices

If i remember right, if you try to select the 2nd option (refuse him) the game gives you a msg that this path is under development and has no content.

I mean its pretty clear whats going to happen, and its not difficult to write.
MC will remain a coward, a loser, a wimp without the Evil consciousness help . Darnell and the rest of the male characters will fuck all the girls and MC will not be able to do anything about it.
Maybe MC will probably develop a cuck relationship with one(or more) of the girls where he will date them, but Darnell well come and fuck them occasionally. Like a weekly quota type of thing.
Maybe the MC will date a girl, but Darnell will prostitute her to his friends type of situation.
Standart NTR stuff.

The begining of the game for the No NTR path feels pretty bad now, since Darnell touches the teach and the sister. He doesnt fuck them but still feels bad.
And those sad moments where the shop clerk gets fucked by a random guy and hte Principal getting a blowjob from one of the students. Or the boss woman that peggs the Husband, she has a master/slave relationship with the female neighbor. But those are rly not netorare stuff, but still feel ntr-ish

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Its been a long time since I played the game.

But as far as I can remember after the MC gets hit by the car and returns home. The Evil consciousness appears.
Here the MC starts to think he is going crazy and wants to contact the doctor. He gets a call from the doc and we have a choice:
- Accept the Evil consciousness help
- Refuse him, talk with the doctor that you are hearing voices

If i remember right, if you try to select the 2nd option (refuse him) the game gives you a msg that this path is under development and has no content.

I mean its pretty clear whats going to happen, and its not difficult to write.
MC will remain a coward, a loser, a wimp without the Evil consciousness help . Darnell and the rest of the male characters will fuck all the girls and MC will not be able to do anything about it.
Maybe MC will probably develop a cuck relationship with one(or more) of the girls where he will date them, but Darnell well come and fuck them occasionally. Like a weekly quota type of thing.
Maybe the MC will date a girl, but Darnell will prostitute her to his friends type of situation.
Standart NTR stuff.

The begining of the game for the No NTR path feels pretty bad now, since Darnell touches the teach and the sister. He doesnt fuck them but still feels bad.
And those sad moments where the shop clerk gets fucked by a random guy and hte Principal getting a blowjob from one of the students. Or the boss woman that peggs the Husband, she has a master/slave relationship with the female neighbor. But those are rly not netorare stuff, but still feel ntr-ish
"the MC gets hit by the car and returns home." I didn't remember that part ! Yeah all those parts may be changed depending on the choice. Now i just want to hibernate until the complete version is on lmao

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Paints a pretty obvious and generic story for the potential ntr path too, which is seen in more and more games, videos, comics, etc. nowadays. Whereas the non ntr/harem path focuses on a hardcore dom/sub relationship between the mc and the women, which is fairly rare in any kind of media.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
This "argument" would make sense if we would talk about Wild Life because that games goal is indeed 100k monhtly income.
But in DC's case it doesn't make sense his end goal was 25k a month.
He never asked for anything above.
View attachment 1378440

SS provides long long gameplay & its not text heavy like taffy tales is.
SS have to much characters (for my taste) that's what's dragging the whole process out & he is now changing all backgrounds from 4:3 to 16:9 perspective & redraws the mc which is a lot of work (because he appears everywhere in the game).
Granted Darkcookie dawdles but if he can release 4 updates a year why did uber stuck with 2 updates a year only ?

Tbh both are slow but Uber is ridiculously slow, i mean if Eroniverse can release updates monthly than how comes that others needs months & months for a similar task.

I remember back in the days when Dr Bones released monthly updates & now he changed to 2 times a year which is pathetic.
Unfortunately, Patreon & SubStar supports it with it's monthly subscription model which allows scam big time.

Right now we have only 3 reliable devs from that i know & that is Siren, Eroniverse & NLT (this guy is a one man army, incredible)
NLT is a small indi company,not one man army like you said. Also you miss DPC, he is one ofreliable dev. And yeah, Uber become a joke now.

HydraJello

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for the links! I have been following this game's development for some time now. While it has some content I don't want to see, the rest of the game and scenes make up for them.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
People consider Darkcookie (updating Summertime Saga every 3 months) is slow, whats Uber than with half a yerar without any new release.
To me Uber produce juicy quality, not gonna lie the art and the style of writing is worth the wait.
Darkcookie is doing Tech update for now so i won't compere.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
It's his patrons fault to be honest, cut his revenue by 75% and watch his work ethic suddenly improve.
yep its not a coincidence that the most popular/supported games are always the slowest to update And the longer they take to release updates the more money they make from monthly subscriptions. patreon has a flawed system that only benefits the content creators.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
yep its not a coincidence that the most popular/supported games are always the slowest to update And the longer they take to release updates the more money they make from monthly subscriptions. patreon has a flawed system that only benefits the content creators.
Word.
The problem is patreon's & subscribestar's monthly subscription model they have to change it to "pay ber build" instead if they want to prevent scam but like all those money hungry companys they only value profit.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes