Jun 7, 2019
Update news plus YOUR patron usernames into the game! Again?
Hello everyone.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, we're entering the testing phase of the update, but due to its size and the ever-increasing risk of bugs, I want to devote a week or so just to bug testing to polish the game thoroughly. Given the time and effort put into this, I'd hate to see the update go out and feel uncooked.
As you know, any creative endeavor takes a lot of time but we're confident the update will be worth it when it launches!
This is solely due to the update's size, and the increase in quality with it, it is (we think) one of the largest updates done so far!
We know most of you will be disappointed, we will work as hard as we can to turn the update around quickly, but we'd rather give you a complete product rather than a rushed buggy one.
One more thing, during a set of specific events:- we can either use generic usernames not affiliated with anyone, OR We can bring in some of YOUR patron usernames into the game.
HOWEVER, we're not going to tell you why, or the circumstances of how it happens. (I'm sure your imaginations can at least make an educated guess).
It's fully optional, but feel free to vote in the Poll on your preferred choice.
And no, we won't be telling you which usernames we'll pick if you do ;) You'll just have to trust us.
Thank you all for your support and patience,
-The Taffy Tales Team

All I read was it’ll take a week for bug testing. I just want to play the game at this point and in what world does it take a week for bug hunting after like 7 months. Like I know the updates big but you release version 1 people play through the new stuff bugs get found version 2 and so on are released in response it’s an expected delay but still hurts especially as a supporter to the end

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Hello everyone.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, we're entering the testing phase of the update, but due to its size and the ever-increasing risk of bugs, I want to devote a week or so just to bug testing to polish the game thoroughly. Given the time and effort put into this, I'd hate to see the update go out and feel uncooked.
As you know, any creative endeavor takes a lot of time but we're confident the update will be worth it when it launches!
This is solely due to the update's size, and the increase in quality with it, it is (we think) one of the largest updates done so far!
We know most of you will be disappointed, we will work as hard as we can to turn the update around quickly, but we'd rather give you a complete product rather than a rushed buggy one.
One more thing, during a set of specific events:- we can either use generic usernames not affiliated with anyone, OR We can bring in some of YOUR patron usernames into the game.
HOWEVER, we're not going to tell you why, or the circumstances of how it happens. (I'm sure your imaginations can at least make an educated guess).
It's fully optional, but feel free to vote in the Poll on your preferred choice.
And no, we won't be telling you which usernames we'll pick if you do ;) You'll just have to trust us.
-The Taffy Tales Team

All I read was it’ll take a week for bug testing. I just want to play the game at this point and in what world does it take a week for bug hunting after like 7 months. Like I know the updates big but you release version 1 people play through the new stuff bugs get found version 2 and so on are released in response it’s an expected delay but still hurts especially as a supporter to the end
"I want to devote a week" let's just say 2, just in case something goes wrong, but now we have a real approximate date !

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Word.
The problem is patreon's & subscribestar's monthly subscription model they have to change it to "pay ber build" instead if they want to prevent scam but like all those money hungry companys they only value profit.
Yeah, no.

Whether you like it or not, this carpet bomb strategy is pretty much guaranteed to kill 90% of projects.

Will it work against a solo dev milking? Sure it will.
Will it also annihilate working teams? Absolutely.

Staff want their pay month to month, and many commission staff want payment upfront, not, "I'll get back to you in the next 2-3 months when we have a build-out" (Unless you're already one of that 1% of super-rich projects)

Plenty of scammers have emerged, but the 'Agent Orange' approach will make a situation that has a few problems, into an open nightmare.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Hello everyone.
-The Taffy Tales Team

why the fuck didnt he do bug testing one week earlier ?
why come now?
this developer is full of shit i can tell you that

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
why the fuck didnt he do bug testing one week earlier ?
why come now?
this developer is full of shit i can tell you that
Didn't lostraven only sent his last work to him a few days ago ? It would be understandable if he is testing for the update only now

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
If someone feels they might be getting scammed there's always the option to stop donating. If dev delays nothing stopping you from pausing support for say a month and then donate the double amount next if everything works out as expected. But moot point really since most of those complaining are just impatient pirates who don't donate anyway.

Last edited:
May 16, 2018
If someone feels they might be getting scammed there's alway the option to pause donations for a month, if dev delays nothing stopping you from delaying and pausing donations and donate the double amount next if everything works out as expected. But moot point really since most of those complaining are just impatient pirates who don't donate anyway.
No point to use rationality or common sense when dealing with trolls they just want chaos.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Patreon discussion aside, do we know already whether Danny gets some dick this update or not?
Most likely. There was a teaser photo of MC at a park or whatever at night and Uber put girl in quotation marks

Even if the teaser photo wasn’t him, we’ll still probably, most likely get Danny stuff (tho personally it isn’t my thing so i don’t really care).

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Let's go back to March 2021. The plans after the release of the "mega" update of Mary read:
We're aiming to try to keep these releases more reasonable in both size and time production-wise, so it should hopefully not take as long as the last.

We know some of you were expecting Tiffany's update next, but right now, we want to move away from the 'Mega update' stuff which strained production too much and moves in a new direction; we feel this is the best direction to take for both us, and you, and we WILL be circling back to her shortly.
Hmm. Golden words. Uber said, Uber did. Six months pass:
Sorry for keeping you waiting, we're entering the testing phase of the update, but due to its size and the ever-increasing risk of bugs, I want to devote a week or so just to bug testing to polish the game thoroughly.
Apparently, constancy is the main trait of Uber's character :cry: We will wait, my dear friends. Will wait. The New Year is rushing to us, we will dream about Uber. Happy New Year!!!

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Uberpie keeps failing basic project management stuff. It doesn't matter what iostraven or others do. Uberpie is the project manager and is responsible for any bad decisions and delays.
Nah man, lostraven went through hard times with family matters, he had the right to take a break from his work even if it means delaying the project

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes