lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hello. Last version I played was 11.2c, just curious, where is the femdom sitting now? at that point, there was hardly anything, just a minor scene of some off characters. Any changes in that, actually is there going to be any proper femdom content towards the MC?

Later you said you would get to writing more...is there any new content on that front that is beyond minor characters? I'd honestly like to know if there is any dedicated route directed towards the MC...
There's some femdom with Sara added now and then you get revenge on her with this recent update that's probably the 'hardest' femdom so far, but nothing beyond that atm in-game.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Kinda shitty that we get all that cock tease with Chantelle and nothing out of it. If I had a reason not to sub to the patreon... shit like that is it. Happens with three characters this update alone.

Reactions: Minos187113

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
guys, if you use the cheat code to jump straight to the new update, is there a way to work and get money, because i need 500 cash for 2 quests

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Am I the only one who felt the wig took away from us finally getting a Danny scene?
I really hope that gets removed next time the mc makes him swallow.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes