ebb322

Dec 3, 2018
There is a bug with the ice rink, if you use a gaming mouse (or any decent mouse really) the instabilty triggers on both the press AND RELEASE so if you have a decent mouse it makes it nearly impossible. As most low ms rs mice use a press and release trigger action rather than just press

Reactions: float99

Roveredo

Feb 1, 2017
Was expecting less Clara and Mary and more focus on characters like Danny or Tiffany.

That scene with Clara holding MCs dick while peeing was gold tho.

Reactions: Minos187113

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
Can you somehow disable the minigames?
I dont remember having them when I played last time.
Most of them are horrible either way like this ice rink shit which I just cant simply beat, what's most frustrating is that its not even a matter of skill.

Besides this
There is a bug with the ice rink, if you use a gaming mouse (or any decent mouse really) the instabilty triggers on both the press AND RELEASE so if you have a decent mouse it makes it nearly impossible. As most low ms rs mice use a press and release trigger action rather than just press
I experience it too maybe because of this bug it feels like impossible.

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
Are there many animated sex? Are the past scenes animated?
I'm asking this coz I remeber at first there wasn't any animation but now I'm seeing the "animated" tag.

Vyzex29

Nov 10, 2018
Can you somehow disable the minigames?
I dont remember having them when I played last time.
Most of them are horrible either way like this ice rink shit which I just cant simply beat, what's most frustrating is that its not even a matter of skill.

Besides this

I experience it too maybe because of this bug it feels like impossible.
You can in settings, just enter the new game cheat code to unlock it ( ozllpw ) and you will see a skip button in the shitty ice skating ring

choriflan14

Feb 9, 2021
I really like the updates we're having. I'd say the artist to not be disgusted with while drawing vivian's scenes.. I like where things are going. And what's with asking so many times if he ''is sure'' i've already tapped the ''yes'' on the trap warning..
All in all, good update. Now we want more (duh yeah)

• Haha
Reactions: Ho.ll.ow
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes