franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
ice skating game is super easy, i have no idea what you guys are on about, literally just pace your clicks, the instability goes down faster than your speed goes up, you have all the time in the world anyways. Literally took me one try, I made it even easier by using my 5 from the numpad as my left click, so I just tapped 5 at a medium pace and my speed was maxed out while instability was around 10 - 20%

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Added/Continued 12 storylines involving Mary, MC, Clara, Becca, Priscilla, Stacy, Violet, Chantelle, Sara, Danny, Vivian, Tiffany.

• Added 600+ pages of narrative with 100+ new full scenes with 500+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• Added 4 new locations(Concert area, Ice rink, Stacy's house, Ship deck) with unique background images.

Jesus...

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Then where is she? Would rather see her then the dudes fruit bowl on the launch screen. And why would you separate the characters in the changelog?
Because Vivian only exists if you go wanna turn Danny into a trap, since that route is optional and all, eventually Danny will be no more and there will only be Vivian. Like a dual personality thing

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes