DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Did the latest update also necessitate starting from the beginning again? I wanna avoid replay burnout so I'll postpone playing it again until a future update where I know It'll be stable. I swear, the ones who will have the last laugh are the NTR peeps because they are just biding their time and will play the game absolutely fresh when that route hits. :KEK:

junoj

Aug 3, 2018
really enjoyed this update. artwork always astounds.

i can't seem to figure out how to continue the sara/pills quest. i have the pills but where am i supposed to meet her for the delivery? she won't trigger in the classroom. thank you.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
really enjoyed this update. artwork always astounds.

i can't seem to figure out how to continue the sara/pills quest. i have the pills but where am i supposed to meet her for the delivery? she won't trigger in the classroom. thank you.
i got out of my house then came back again, just try in/out on deferent times of day

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Orrrrr just use the save code to start at the beginning of the new update.
or or, the game could have a save system so we get to keep our progress in case we jump an update or something of the like.
Danny's storyline tho :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace out!
the dev clearly has no idea how to progress with Danny. it would be far better to just corrupt him slowly and convert him into a trap, instead of a "now im a trap" thing that happened out of the blue. i gave this idea way back when, all he needed to do was to ask Becca to go on a fake date with him, so you can bang his mom, and then give the option to tell him he need to dress as a girl as to not make her mom suspect.

from there, you get everything, a potential road to either corrupt him into a trap or ntr him if you arent into traps. maybe, next could have another date, but this one you show up, and "hit on him", to make him feel desired as a girl. then, you get a date with with him as a girl, and finally, a handjob, and them there you have it. natural progression.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
We dont have a prblm with NTR because that route is already planned from initial stage. Just, don't mix it with Vanilla Route in the middle of the critical stage..

Wait.... You already did...
*Gonna cry around a corner*

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Same here
and
The Booz part as well
Please I need help in the part "Ice skating. What's it?"
Not sure on the booz part? But Ice Skating is in the mall.
how to "i should walk stacy home.."
Also, the mall, leave it through the mall scene.

Nice to see content come back on track. The last update had a lot of ..... issues, as a lot of the community let you know. But this one's been good. I'm a bit dumbfounded by Clara's last bit of content though, doesn't seem like she should be crying for that. Maybe, feeling iffy, but crying... hmm.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes