Bertou10

Jul 22, 2021
everything is great to me
I enjoyed it and i'm gonna wait for more !!!
the Trap shit is hoooot !!! Maybe some more in the future

Reactions: Oxiton

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Then where is she? Would rather see her then the dudes fruit bowl on the launch screen. And why would you separate the characters in the changelog?
She's not in the game yet?

And I didn't write the changelog.

Sjosh

Jul 1, 2017
I better check on Sara in the Afternoon and I should walk Stacy home, is there something I am missing or are they not working? I cant seem to trigger Sara and I can't find Stacy

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I better check on Sara in the Afternoon and I should walk Stacy home, is there something I am missing or are they not working? I cant seem to trigger Sara and I can't find Stacy
go to sara's house in the afternoon, not school and stacy home click the door to leave the mall, not her house on the map

Reactions: Mirnation

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Just input the code ozllpw under settings to enable "Skip minigames" and click skip to auto-win. You don't have to but throwing it out there.
I didn't know that. You know if this code too change after each update? Some minigames are really annoying.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I loved the update, there was a bit of everything for everyone, and some routes are progressing into areas that I'm fully going to be enjoying.

The only big issue is - there's no freedom to choose your routes based on characters that you're interested in. The more interweaved the stories are, the harder it would be to split those paths, so I wonder - is there any plan in the future to try and split the routes up while still allowing them to make sense? Or it isn't worth the effort anymore? I am asking as I'm not the biggest fan of hardcore bdsm or SM, and while I love the Clara content (as it's nothing extreme) I think that in the future there may be some routes that I might want to skip, or that I'm not actually interested in, so it would be better from a player stand point to separate these routes? Especially considering that some may just want to focus on a single character that they enjoy (Mary, Clara, or w.e floats their boat) and putting the content that they enjoy most, behind multiple routes/stories that they may not enjoy, might reduce their enjoyment as it slows down the story progression (it's actually a pretty tedious thing when you're starting a new game, for example.. I wouldn't be able to imagine starting a new game, without cheats, and the play experience those people might have)?
I guess it's still solid and with lots to enjoy, but I'm kinda worried about the "new player experience" and the pacing of the character progression will be extremely time consuming, tedious and just a huge undertaking (currently I could imagine the non-cheated new player literally having to play Taffy tales for 5 hours + before they get to the content they want.).
lostraven

But I would still like to give you kudos for helping create this awesome update!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes