Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Any way to tone down the...I guess it's called the vanilla/cuck? side of the MC's personality? The inner turmoil and infighting between beta and alpha makes sense at the beginning, but at this point in the story, it doesn't make any sense that he's still fighting every action....starting to wear real thin.

Wugz

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry if this was asked, but I can't get into the mall? I'm stuck on the "call a date at the mall for $40" part.

Reactions: YuuMoka

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Any way to tone down the...I guess it's called the vanilla/cuck? side of the MC's personality? The inner turmoil and infighting between beta and alpha makes sense at the beginning, but at this point in the story, it doesn't make any sense that he's still fighting every action....starting to wear real thin.
will the cuck side "in my opinion" will be implemented on the phone call with the Doc, but all the other stuff that the MC is against, well its just some normal things a human would do ^_^ and it should be there just for the plot too other wise why bother make the other character in the 1st place?

Reactions: Terrygun and Wyrme

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Sorry if this was asked, but I can't get into the mall? I'm stuck on the "call a date at the mall for $40" part.
make sure you have the 40$ cash and just press on map and jump to the mall then press the main door, this should trigger the event

Wugz

Nov 3, 2017
make sure you have the 40$ cash and just press on map and jump to the mall then press the main door, this should trigger the event
I've been doing that, have the money. When I go to the mall there is no door to click on. The pink doors do not light up or anything.

Leebae

Nov 17, 2017
or or, the game could have a save system so we get to keep our progress in case we jump an update or something of the like.

the dev clearly has no idea how to progress with Danny. it would be far better to just corrupt him slowly and convert him into a trap, instead of a "now im a trap" thing that happened out of the blue. i gave this idea way back when, all he needed to do was to ask Becca to go on a fake date with him, so you can bang his mom, and then give the option to tell him he need to dress as a girl as to not make her mom suspect.

from there, you get everything, a potential road to either corrupt him into a trap or ntr him if you arent into traps. maybe, next could have another date, but this one you show up, and "hit on him", to make him feel desired as a girl. then, you get a date with with him as a girl, and finally, a handjob, and them there you have it. natural progression.
I concur, a good story plot right there!

Wugz

Nov 3, 2017
some times you have to complete other quests 1st, if that didn't work then report it as a bug i guess
Ah ok, only other quest I have is "Let's find a rope to get Tiff's ball back." I have th rope but no idea where to go. I'll check around and see if I can complete that.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
My mouse is suddenly always being centered by the game and put into the middle of the screen every second or so. Makes clicking any menu button very annoying. I could probably still play the game somehow, but a fix would be so much better.
This didn't happen with older versions and it's only this game having this issue suddenly.
Any help is appreciated.
Fixed: Unplugging my controller solved the issue for me. Didn't expect the game to interact with it honestly.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes