Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Playing 0.61A and it says I have like 28% of scenes unlocked, but everything's a dead end. Everyone I click on just says the same thing they said the last three times I clicked on them. At 17 corruption. What do I do?

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
@MorahZamora I know, I'm just guessing that the artwork is done, or atleast the most of it.
If i understand it right that the new Patreon guidelines were responsible for the last delay.
Im just hoping that the update comes in a 4-6 weeks circle.
Thanks

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
on Patreon. Check it out! Even non Patreon supporters! -Morah

Reactions: bacchusplateau

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
for ye non donators here she is... you're welcome

Fifteen minutes before meeting with Clara, I had actually gone to check out the school’s cheerleading squad at the school sports ground.
I figured they’d be hard at work on their routines.

In actuality, I was just hoping to see one particular girl on the field - Stacy.

I lived with Stacy on the same street and went to the same school for eight years.

I fell in love with her at first sight. However, it was quite obvious that my feelings were not mutual.

She was always a stunning girl.

Height around 1.75; about 110 pounds; long, straight, blond hair; thin, almost perfect facial features; and a more than decent athletic build.

Her big, fervent breasts and very supple, round ass always looked great while she moved around on the field.

With such generous external features along with her sporty lifestyle, she was pretty damn popular around school, and she’s never dared to been talking with living-loser monuments like me.

(Well, fuck that... if everything goes as planned, then things are going to finally change for the better - at least for me, anyway.)

stacy.png

Reactions: lexx228

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
for ye non donators here she is... you're welcome

Fifteen minutes before meeting with Clara, I had actually gone to check out the school’s cheerleading squad at the school sports ground.
I figured they’d be hard at work on their routines.

In actuality, I was just hoping to see one particular girl on the field - Stacy.

I lived with Stacy on the same street and went to the same school for eight years.

I fell in love with her at first sight. However, it was quite obvious that my feelings were not mutual.

She was always a stunning girl.

Height around 1.75; about 110 pounds; long, straight, blond hair; thin, almost perfect facial features; and a more than decent athletic build.

Her big, fervent breasts and very supple, round ass always looked great while she moved around on the field.

With such generous external features along with her sporty lifestyle, she was pretty damn popular around school, and she’s never dared to been talking with living-loser monuments like me.

(Well, fuck that... if everything goes as planned, then things are going to finally change for the better - at least for me, anyway.)

View attachment 136596
I mean, it was public anyway. We would prefer people come to the page and give a heart to support. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Looks heavily inspired on Summertime Saga, am I right? Cause that would be awesome.
I can't tell you if Uber has actually played much of any other Adult games, but when I correct or rewrite some of the dialogue, SS has often been a source of inspiration. Thanks for your support! -Morah

Reactions: Muramasa0

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, it was public anyway. We would prefer people come to the page and give a heart to support. -Morah
Tis all good, It already gets me blessed heart of appreciation :p And from the looks of it, from the increased hearts compared to the earlier posts definitely shows some popularity growth!

Reactions: Morah SDG

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
can anyone please tell me how to increase immorality ,mine is stuck at 13 but my corruption is 3??

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
can anyone please tell me how to increase immorality ,mine is stuck at 13 but my corruption is 3??

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
now i have no new scenes now , i have opened 68% of the scenes . there is nothing new to do. i just keep making more money and my main task is to increase immorality.how do i do it?

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Im still not sure what the issue is with my phone but maybe there are some requirements i wasnt aware of everytime i download this game half the screen is cut off diagonally. I even became a patreon to get 6.1 but cancelled soon after the problem continued. Does anyone know what causes the issue

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Im still not sure what the issue is with my phone but maybe there are some requirements i wasnt aware of everytime i download this game half the screen is cut off diagonally. I even became a patreon to get 6.1 but cancelled soon after the problem continued. Does anyone know what causes the issue
Can I get a screenshot of the problem? -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
now i have no new scenes now , i have opened 68% of the scenes . there is nothing new to do. i just keep making more money and my main task is to increase immorality.how do i do it?
There might be just something you're missing in terms of an interaction. Search EVERY conceivable area in the game. -Morah

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes