Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Are those xmas and halloween specials listed on ubers patreon the same that are already posted here (2019), or does he expand/renew them each year

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
theres nothing new everything thats out is on here
thats a shame, when I saw them I had a real wooohooo moment when I thought they were an ongoing thing, still I guess it's better that he focuses on the main story, still a little sad though :cry:

DeadllyWaifu

Jan 11, 2022
Did played the game in the early stages from the first 30 mins i played the game i did see a lot of potential in it , the art style is nice , the story get`s more and more interesting at least for me , to be honest the game is worth a try if you see it for the first time , the gameplay is also not very complicated so u can understand it pretty fast.

If i had to give it a note i will give it a 7.5/10 , good game.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
when's the next update?
(1) Quote from dev's patreon today (from the previous page of this thread)
(2) A list of recent updates and how many months between, as well as estimation (from the page for before that)
... or use search box in upper right hand corner of every page of this thread for the word "update"

Reactions: chottomatte

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
(1) Quote from dev's patreon today (from the previous page of this thread)
(2) A list of recent updates and how many months between, as well as estimation (from the page for before that)
... or use search box in upper right hand corner of every page of this thread for the word "update"
thanks bro i love u

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what is the normal gap between the patreon version being released to sponsers and hitting f95, ie getting v0.68.2b

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
Too bad this guy didn't keep doing "the magus lab". Could we call it the "summertime saga" syndrome? at least the other project was original...
This is not bad... but I don't know.

Reactions: Mirnation

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Too bad this guy didn't keep doing "the magus lab". Could we call it the "summertime saga" syndrome? at least the other project was original...
This is not bad... but I don't know.
Oh this guy made the magus lab? 0_o
Now i am having suspicions on progression of this game -_-

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
We need more Danny content
Man... I have so much hate towards those kind of comments... Who's the " we " ? Did I tell you I want more Danny content ? Did anyone in this thread told you " hey, james post we want more danny "?

Why don't you say " I " ? Assume full responsibility and your tastes if you like this kind of fetish. I simply can't bear pplz hiding behind " we ". I'm not in your " we ". So, speak for yourself.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes