Sep 25, 2020
I would like to see more Darnell action. He's being build up as our antagonist in a story, yet he doesn't play any substantial role in it, as we can effortlessly complete our little harem, while he's completely passive.

He's doing Natalie and that second girl in the beginning I suppose, but after that he's not a threat for MC.
I've played TT long time ago, so I can't recall lore - do we know what's the name of the second girl?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I would like to see more Darnell action. He's being build up as our antagonist in a story, yet he doesn't play any substantial role in it, as we can effortlessly complete our little harem, while he's completely passive.

He's doing Natalie and that second girl in the beginning I suppose, but after that he's not a threat for MC.
I've played TT long time ago, so I can't recall lore - do we know what's the name of the second girl?
Based upon the uproar from the misfire into Darnell's storyline last year - It appears that his storyline is going to be the last to get updated (both the NTR and the Sharing options). Once the primary line with the harem is done, then you should see progress. As for the 2nd girl ... I don't think we have a name, no - but I could be wrong.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I think this girl is the one in the library Mija

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

I'm not a big fan of NTR, but I agree in the context that competition is good, I want a Bro route, but a healthy rivally could work too, just not the "you are a total pussy" kind of NTR, having another guy take a girl from me is ok as long as it is because I fucked something up or because I chose to let it happen, I've got no patience for stories that force you into making nothing but "helpless little bitch" choices.

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020

Nah bro fuck Darnell. I hope he gets fucked in the ass like a little cunt

AHSUPERSAIYAN

Apr 22, 2021
please i'm stuck at
"better go find the spare school key and some candles for Sara"
i talked to her at morning in her class but i have the repetitive dialogue about lunch break and i don't find her in the evening ,
i can't advance

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
please i'm stuck at
"better go find the spare school key and some candles for Sara"
i talked to her at morning in her class but i have the repetitive dialogue about lunch break and i don't find her in the evening ,
i can't advance
There is a walkthrough web page easily found using your favorite internet search engine when searching for: Taffy Tales Walkthrough
In fact, the page should be the first result - the website is Mejoress.
Looks like you are on Day 24 in the walkthrough.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
no but all the femdom characters that do femdom female domination on mc
to be fair they are mostly all set up as potential doms (or wannabe doms) from the beginning, even Mary with her "innocent" displays of partial undress and stragic placement of her ass, is blueballing the MC from the beggining, and as for that Becca with her "Oh so submissive" edging, Only Clara and Danny are setup up as immediate subs :p
Though back OT I think you are thinking of Sarah the junkie teacher? as the primary one fighting for domination.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
no but all the femdom characters that do femdom female domination on mc
The game currently has no characters who dominate the MC. The MC is the dominant with several characters in the story, at this time. A couple characters attempt to dominate him but before there is any intimacy involved with them, the MC is in the dominant role.

wow445

Oct 13, 2019
Hi all, I'm sure it's been covered before and I tried searching but it's hard to pinpoint the thread - any way to update MC name in Unity once game has been started? Would prefer not to restart. Thanks!

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Hi all, I'm sure it's been covered before and I tried searching but it's hard to pinpoint the thread - any way to update MC name in Unity once game has been started? Would prefer not to restart. Thanks!
no, only at the beginning of the game you can give a name

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Define restart.

If you haven't played the v0.68.2 update, you can use the save code for the start of the update and when you do so, you can rename when loading that save.

If you have played the entire game, you can still use the save code but you would need to just replay that last update.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
The game currently has no characters who dominate the MC. The MC is the dominant with several characters in the story, at this time. A couple characters attempt to dominate him but before there is any intimacy involved with them, the MC is in the dominant role.
Well, there is that one Sara scene where the MC is pretty much powerless........though the MC turns it around on her in their next encounter.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes