jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Well, there is that one Sara scene where the MC is pretty much powerless........though the MC turns it around on her in their next encounter.
I honestly didn't remember a scene. I actually had to go look up a you tube playthrough and attempt to find out what you are talking about. If this is the one you are meaning -- That's not a femdom scene, it's a desperate junkie needing a fix and there isn't any there, there. If that is not the one, please be more specific?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I honestly didn't remember a scene. I actually had to go look up a you tube playthrough and attempt to find out what you are talking about. If this is the one you are meaning -- That's not a femdom scene, it's a desperate junkie needing a fix and there isn't any there, there. If that is not the one, please be more specific?
I have to disagree, the scene happens because she is a junkie, the way she manages it is femdom (to some degree anyway)

Sarah Scene11.png
In her second Sex scene she does femdom the MC, using the schoolgirls skirt to edge him, blueballing him into accepting a hand/boob job instead of sex.

Sarah Scene22.png
In her second to last scene she shows her Dom status again by forcing the MC to give her all the pills he has left. inspiring the revenge session that is her last scene in this version

Though I said in my eariler post pretty much all the fems in this game are presented as Doms except Clara and Becca (In relation the the MC anyway).
((Even Mary is constantly blue balling him with her "wardrobe malfunctions" don't tell me that isn't deliberate))

Though I think I agree with the spirit of what jestertlw says in that I think there aren't any "good" femdom scenes that might satisfy a true femdom fan, (and frankly I hope there won't be unless it has the same kind of warning that NTR gets)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jestertlw

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello everyone! :) As you can see, we're super busy adding some spicy scenes like this teaser that we think will really help perk up some of the earlier portions of the game, we're also still working on the usual quality of life mechanics and additional new content for the game.

We really appreciate the patience our fans are showing, we know you're eager for some kind of a deadline for the next release, and we can now confirm an APPROXIMATE release date of sometime late Febuary.

Thank you all for your support so far, We hope you guys enjoy the next update when it's out, there's plenty more good things to come just over the horizon :)

As Always,

We couldn't do it without you,

-The Taffy Tales Team

You think that's saucy? You should see her radical new approach to Physical Education!

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
I'm not a big fan of NTR, but I agree in the context that competition is good, I want a Bro route, but a healthy rivally could work too, just not the "you are a total pussy" kind of NTR, having another guy take a girl from me is ok as long as it is because I fucked something up or because I chose to let it happen, I've got no patience for stories that force you into making nothing but "helpless little bitch" choices.
I'm a big fan of NTR fans. Fucking their wives and family members is the best. Also because you can humiliate them.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm a big fan of NTR fans. Fucking their wives and family members is the best. Also because you can humiliate them.
You really don't understand NTR do you, a true NTR fan wouldn't be humilated by you fucking their loved ones, they would be right there watching (ooops what a typo, I meant "wanking", but I guess they would be doing both!), they would be the ones begging "Now turn her over and fuck her ass""... "Now bukkake her"!

Takes me back to the time I caught my ex cheating on me, I spent so long looking for a camera I missed the whole thing :cry:

Last edited:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
You really don't understand NTR do you, a true NTR fan wouldn't be humilated by you fucking their loved ones, they would be right there watching (ooops what a typo, I meant "wanking", but I guess they would be doing both!), they would be the ones begging "Now turn her over and fuck her ass""... "Now bukkake her"!

Takes me back to the time I caught my ex cheating on me, I spent so long looking for a camera I missed the whole thing :cry:
Man when the end of the world comes I'll be happy and with open arms.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Clara has links to training Becca and corrupting Danny (and maybe his sister) as well as being an easy first target and test subject. Plus the whole thing with Alan and revealing a little more about the movers and shakers in town, although Gerta is more revevant given her husband's family history. I'd argue that she's fairly important. Plus she's an obedient little slut.

we need gertrude. snobby rich milf submitting to big dick is the best story
What's that first gif in your sig from?

Reactions: Ho.ll.ow

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Clara has links to training Becca and corrupting Danny (and maybe his sister) as well as being an easy first target and test subject. Plus the whole thing with Alan and revealing a little more about the movers and shakers in town, although Gerta is more revevant given her husband's family history. I'd argue that she's fairly important. Plus she's an obedient little slut.

What's that first gif in your sig from?
https://f95zone.to/threads/aanix-collection-2021-08-31-aanix.91404/

Reactions: layer1avn

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm. Really enjoyed the game until the faux-mind control bits. I think it would have been great if it just happened normally without all the phoniness. Like scene for scene, no "mind control" just straight male dom by MC and it would have been aces imo.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes