MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Hoping someone can help me with the quest catch Gerda in her backyard. I tried going to the fence at all hours of the day and on different days of the week and can't seem to find her back there. Is there something I'm missing? It's the only quest available that's open for me at the moment

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
You really don't understand NTR do you, a true NTR fan wouldn't be humilated by you fucking their loved ones, they would be right there watching (ooops what a typo, I meant "wanking", but I guess they would be doing both!), they would be the ones begging "Now turn her over and fuck her ass""... "Now bukkake her"!

Takes me back to the time I caught my ex cheating on me, I spent so long looking for a camera I missed the whole thing :cry:
send your ex my way, and bring a camera in advance

Reactions: wiseold6996

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
View attachment 1619236
How is a little image proof that they are super busy ?

View attachment 1619237
Ok so 5-6 months for a update is now the standart ?
View attachment 1619238
didn't he say he will not release "mega" updates, anymore ? (tbh that "mega" releases didn't even deserve to be called mega)
Actually yes 5-6 months now seems to be the standard. There aren't too many Devs that update their games monthly anymore. HRelease who does Straitened Times is probably the best at monthly updates. But seems the rest just don't care anymore, well except the money. As long as the money keeps rolling in they will get to it when they get to it.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Well after seeing this recommended by a few people I decided to give it a shot, and initially the deviousness of the MC with his actions was good, but I feel that as the story goes on, despite supposedly becoming more 'corrupt' the MC also seems to become more of a pussy and is always trying to fight this other side of him, I mean in reality if someone had spent that long being abused by others, they'd welcome the chance to flip that switch and go crazy like it is shown in earlier scenes in the game (sort of like the Clara mind break scenes early on) I feel there is something missing is all, also I seriously disliked how the MC just accepted Priscilla and allowed her to dominate one of 'his' girls/toys, not much of an alpha thing to do really.

Also note that during many scenes including Priscilla's BJ scene in her bedroom the dialogue needs serious fixing, it's displayed in such a way that it shows MC saying most of Priscilla's lines and Priscilla saying some of MC's lines

And since this is a Unity game I personally have no idea how to edit this or I'd do it myself

Reactions: Aton and locco1234

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Stuck on the Find Becca quest. I've searched the forums before asking but can't figure it out. Apparently you need to go to her house and interact with her mom before checking the stables but no matter what time I go to her house I'm unable to interact with the door to talk to her mom. Is there something I'm missing? Do you need to go at a certain time or certain day?

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Stuck on the Find Becca quest. I've searched the forums before asking but can't figure it out. Apparently you need to go to her house and interact with her mom before checking the stables but no matter what time I go to her house I'm unable to interact with the door to talk to her mom. Is there something I'm missing? Do you need to go at a certain time or certain day?
Yeah if you do certain quests out of order, which without a walkthrough is entirely possible to do, then you'll be unable to knock on the door, you'd need to progress your teacher's quests as well Sara's I believe. The lack of an in-game guide on what needs to be done in what order can be rather confusing.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Actually yes 5-6 months now seems to be the standard. There aren't too many Devs that update their games monthly anymore. HRelease who does Straitened Times is probably the best at monthly updates. But seems the rest just don't care anymore, well except the money. As long as the money keeps rolling in they will get to it when they get to it.
Love and Sex updates monthly. The art isn't as good but it's fine and has lots of paths and content so it evens out for me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah if you do certain quests out of order, which without a walkthrough is entirely possible to do, then you'll be unable to knock on the door, you'd need to progress your teacher's quests as well Sara's I believe. The lack of an in-game guide on what needs to be done in what order can be rather confusing.
What are you talking about, there is an ingame guide! (hints)
I exclusively take cues from the ingame hints, I've never used an external walkthrough and have never had a problem. There certainly a a few bugs that seem to crop up randomly (or atleast the I don't know the triggers them).

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
What are you talking about, there is an ingame guide! (hints)
I exclusively take cues from the ingame hints, I've never used an external walkthrough and have never had a problem. There certainly a a few bugs that seem to crop up randomly (or atleast the I don't know the triggers them).
What I'm referring to is that even with the in-game hints system it's still entirely possible to do quests in an incorrect order and temporarily lock yourself out of the 'find Becca' questline, especially if you didn't know that in order to be able to knock on the neighbour's door you needed to pretty much complete all of the available quests for Becca and her mother prior to that point. This is not well defined in the game, at least not that I could find anyway.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What I'm referring to is that even with the in-game hints system it's still entirely possible to do quests in an incorrect order and temporarily lock yourself out of the 'find Becca' questline, especially if you didn't know that in order to be able to knock on the neighbour's door you needed to pretty much complete all of the available quests for Becca and her mother prior to that point. This is not well defined in the game, at least not that I could find anyway.
Personally I hate being led through a game by the nose, the current hints system has been more than enough for me (A little to on the nose to be more accurate).
But I can't argue some of the bugs have been a little annoying. But a "ingame walkthrough" wouldn't fix that

A while back I had a conversation about someone who was having problems with this "bug" in his case it turned out he was missing 2 french lessons, after he did those the door became accessable.

Edit: Sorry I got confused about who's post was about what o_O

Last edited:

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Personally I hate being led through a game by the nose, the current hints system has been more than enough for me (A little to on the nose to be more accurate).
But I can't argue some of the bugs have been a little annoying. But a "ingame walkthrough" wouldn't fix that

A while back I had a conversation about someone who was having problems with this "bug" in his case it turned out he was missing 2 french lessons, after he did those the door became accessable.

Edit: Sorry I got confused about who's post was about what o_O
Thanks for the info

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the info
Do me a favour and report back if it works, there were so many people reporting this bugged door, I'm curious if it was just that they all missed a couple of classroom "quests".
If I understand it correctly Sarah should be a the stage were you are given the quest to follow her, before the door is accessable.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes