Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm. Really enjoyed the game until the faux-mind control bits. I think it would have been great if it just happened normally without all the phoniness. Like scene for scene, no "mind control" just straight male dom by MC and it would have been aces imo.
I'm on the other side of the fence, give me more mind control :D, my kinks aside I think it is a necessary step, how else would you explain how they are enslaving those women, how else would you break the maternal bond (even if you went a non-incest route, Mary is definately maternal to the MC), particulary since the MC is such a pussy, even with Reds influence, you can't override years of a "NTR wannabe" rep to become "Alpha Prime" without either overwelming displays of power, or some kind of hypno edge. The only other way I can see would be violence (and that horse has already been lynched).

Reactions: layer1avn

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Mind control/corruption is kind of a crucial plot point in the game. 'Samples' + training are used to create sex toys for the baddies, plus some kind of semi-demonic presence in the MC that overrides the serum, incidentally creating a nice little harem for the MC's amusement (and horror.) Plus the other mysterious girl that might cause super fireworks if she and the MC get together. It may be the reason Cucky's ancestors were able to keep things in house, as it were.

It doesn't seem like immediate or guaranteed control either, as evidenced by the ongoing tennis match between the MC and Sara.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Mind control/corruption is kind of a crucial plot point in the game. 'Samples' + training are used to create sex toys for the baddies, plus some kind of semi-demonic presence in the MC that overrides the serum, incidentally creating a nice little harem for the MC's amusement (and horror.) Plus the other mysterious girl that might cause super fireworks if she and the MC get together. It may be the reason Cucky's ancestors were able to keep things in house, as it were.

It doesn't seem like immediate or guaranteed control either, as evidenced by the ongoing tennis match between the MC and Sara.
Well the mc has yet to fuck sara so that makes a difference

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
it's a very good game, does anyone know another similar one?, less Summertime because I already know this one
Not the same genre but they are (for me) games worth playing:
-Twisted World
-Four Elements Trainer
-A House in the Rift
-Rick and Morty: Another Way Home [Night Mirror version]

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there darnell mom character in this gam
No, and it sucks, we need more moms in this game,
  • Best way to get back at a bully, fuck his Mom on his bed leaving a nice and soggy pillow for him to rest his head on
  • Best kind of threesome, Mother/Daughter with maybe a extra Gran/Aunt or Sister thrown in :D
  • Best way to bond with your best friend, spit roast his Mom
Moms..... Not only for incest!

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
it's a very good game, does anyone know another similar one?, less Summertime because I already know this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-10-adventanyx.45441/

A good (and by 'good' I mean twisted as fuck) corruption/revenge story. Gameplay isn't really similar if that's what you're after.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-13-1-arcgames.31912/

If the gameplay of STS was attractive, you might like this one. There's a fair amount of things to do that changes slightly as you open up more of the world.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
There's some subtle animations of characters breathing and moving slightly in some dialogues. Lewds aren't really animated beyond a series of two repeated images with some transition effects.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
There's some subtle animations of characters breathing and moving slightly in some dialogues. Lewds aren't really animated beyond a series of two repeated images with some transition effects.
I hate when make something like that and then says "bro, game is AnImAtEd". anyway, you know a form to extract the images of this game, beacouse I would try to animate it with live 2D, when I learn to do it right

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...you know a form to extract the images of this game, beacouse I would try to animate it with live 2D, when I learn to do it right
It's a unity game so UABE is probably your best bet to extract its image assets

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
why the fuck say that this game have animated scene?
There are animated scenes, Clara toilet blowjob and fuck scenes for example, there just aren't many.

...you know a form to extract the images of this game, beacouse I would try to animate it with live 2D, when I learn to do it right
It's a unity game so UABE is probably your best bet to extract its imagbe assets

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes