Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Of course its a compliment. Where i from, its a compliment.
No, I got that having big balls is a good thing, I just didn't think I did anything deserving of a compliment so nice. :p I much appreciate the support however! -Morah

Reactions: peter358

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
for those non patrons, (though you should support the game anyway). Me thinks Morah and Uberpie wants to keep some of this stuff under wraps, which is why I'm not planning on showing updates immediately after they happen, A.) Because I'm a lazy pirate, B.) courtesy,

but it's been three days and lei patrons have long seen it by now so enjoy et al.
uberpie teaser.png

Hey, guys!
Thank you guys for your patience the last two weeks, some cool stuff is en route. There will be a huge update for Taffy Tales as soon as possible but until then here's a teaser of some of the stuff I'm working on.

This is just some of the kinds of stuff from the next update. :]

Full report later, of course, but in the meantime, here’s a little teaser for you all.

This one of the new scenes with Mary, and here you can make some "dirty" actions with her, because of she's sleeping.

I'm hoping to have the update completed as soon as possible! I will let you know guys, anyways!

Just want to thank you all for your support!!!

Back to work!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
B.) courtesy,

but it's been three days and lei patrons have long seen it by now so enjoy et al.
This is the most I can ask for, is that yes, people should at least hold off posting everything we're holding exclusively on Patreon for awhile after it debuts. This is a pirate website after all. Thank you. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Dying here Morah! When can we expect the new update?
For sure? Based on what I know? This month. That's all I can say, not knowing the exact estimation myself. I don't see behind the curtain as much as people might think I do. -Morah

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
for those non patrons, (though you should support the game anyway). Me thinks Morah and Uberpie wants to keep some of this stuff under wraps, which is why I'm not planning on showing updates immediately after they happen, A.) Because I'm a lazy pirate, B.) courtesy,

View attachment 146249

Hey, guys!
Thank you guys for your patience the last two weeks, some cool stuff is en route. There will be a huge update for Taffy Tales as soon as possible but until then here's a teaser of some of the stuff I'm working on.

Full report later, of course, but in the meantime, here’s a little teaser for you all.

This one of the new scenes with Mary, and here you can make some "dirty" actions with her, because of she's sleeping.

I'm hoping to have the update completed as soon as possible! I will let you know guys, anyways!

Back to work!
Wow........................I hope that finally there is some action with Mary

but Uberpie is changing style? it seems more real than cartoon

(Sorry my English)

Reactions: Morah SDG

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
Is there an Android version of this?:confused:
Because in Change-Log it is mentioned that there is an Android version.:)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 146249

Hey, guys!

Back to work!
Nice butt! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Here are the other posts from September 7th -

uberpie teaser.png

Hey, guys!
I actually forgot to share with you the results of the v.0.7.1 content poll, so I figured it's time to do that. :)

The winners of the poll were Mary, Tiffany and Clara in that order (they've kept the top position for 3 months now).

Right now I'm currently working on some "action" scenes with Mary and Clara, while more Tiffany scenes will come after v. 0.7.1.

The update is coming up very soon, but there are still some steps to be taken. I still have to complete some scenes of course, compare all the “pieces” of the game's different dialogue files and complete QA testing first.

Back to work!

-UberPie

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
uberpie teaser 2.png

Hey, guys!
It's me again. :)

I am so excited to share with you all a brand new teaser for the next update of Taffy Tales!

Here is a small piece of an upcoming story arc with Clara the school janitor.

You will be able to see the full results of my work as soon as possible.

Back to work!

-UberPie

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@MorahZamora So are there going to be any actual scenes in this update? Or is it going to be more jerking off in stalls; maybe its people sleeping this time, you know, just to keep it fresh? That was a joke, don't do that. Also could you make the character anymore unlikable please? I want something to top Big Brother, you're almost there we just need a little push.

Reactions: Retro and Morah SDG
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes