APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Podrían traducirlo al español, la versión actual
Sorry friend this is an English language only site , it will be very difficult to answer any questions you may have. Even if your English is not good , you can try again.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I want to try because I want to see the scene, how is that hard to understand. I'd like to see what everyone is/was complaining about for myself.

What was the scene? it wasn't that gym scene was it? with Darnell using "mind control" on Mary? that ends with the MC running away like a little bitch before anything happens?

I am sooooo tired of the whinning that comes from randoms, sure everyone is entitled to their opinion (I'm not much of a fan of NTR either) but this game was presented right from the beginning as challenging if not outright cucking the MC. If I ever create a game I'm going to sneak in NTR just to piss those people off. I'll wait till the last scene, when everyone thinks they are going to get the big romantic/harem ending, just for the MC to discover his love interests getting fucked by the nastiest characters in the game.

The Game is the Game, The Creator is the only person who should be dictating how the story evolves.
Why? Dev made a poll at the very beginning of the game, and majority of the people wanted the current harem path compared to NTR path. Majority of his patrons are subbed to him for the harem path, since NTR is actually a niche fetish but with a very loud fanbase.
How would you feel if you bought a hooker, and after shagging her she says that she has aids?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why? Dev made a poll at the very beginning of the game, and majority of the people wanted the current harem path compared to NTR path. Majority of his patrons are subbed to him for the harem path, since NTR is actually a niche fetish but with a very loud fanbase.
How would you feel if you bought a hooker, and after shagging her she says that she has aids?
Bud I have no idea where this post came from or where it is going! I'm assuming that maybe you misread something in my post, or something got lost in translation. any chance you could clarify it?

Some key points from my stance in case you missed them
  1. I don't care about NTR, I care about the story and the creators right to take the story where he/she chooses without randoms spitting toxic comments at him
  2. The Harem path is the path Uberpie is pursuing at present, but doesn't mean he shouldn't consider the paths he will pursue next.
  3. Hookers and Aids??? I can't even guess why this would be relevant anything.

Sep 29, 2021
OMG - it's like herpes ... can't get rid of it.

Not NTR ... just discussions about it (whether for, against, or apathetic).

:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

It's endless debate.

Man i wish new updates come out in next few days, so people will discuss about something new instead complaining about ntr or trap content.

Tbh, one thing still bugging me. Peter/MC's dick is big as hell, why can he get NTR'ed? i know Darnell's dick is nearly same size like mc though.
Do you guys think if he kill Red in early game, will it give an effect to his dick size? also why the hell i'm asking this question

Roveredo

Feb 1, 2017
It's endless debate.

Man i wish new updates come out in next few days, so people will discuss about something new instead complaining about ntr or trap content.

Tbh, one thing still bugging me. Peter/MC's dick is big as hell, why can he get NTR'ed? i know Darnell's dick is nearly same size like mc though.
Do you guys think if he kill Red in early game, will it give an effect to his dick size? also why the hell i'm asking this question
Just because he is black? lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Having a huge dick might sound like a good thing, but the sad reality is most girls take one look at it.... Panic...... and lock themselves in the bathroom till it goes away :cry:, in the end the only women who can take you are worn out hookers and women who have had lots of kids.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes