Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Man i wish new updates come out in next few days, so people will discuss about something new instead complaining about ... trap content.
The new update won't change that complaint. Either new players will complain about the optional content already in the game or current players will complain there is too much/not enough content in the update.

As for the other content, there'll be a bunch of complaints either that none was added --- or if some path was developed a little, the others will complain that the addition of that took away from developing more content for the main storyline.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I was wondering what looked so off about it. Considering her personality is supposed to be niave you'd expect someone younger, she looks like an older office worker of some kind.
Maybe she is inexperienced because men are put of by her nose?
Personally I like models with flaws, makes it more immersive, unlike so many games where is just the same barbie doll duplicated with different hair & accessories

Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Maybe she is inexperienced because men are put of by her nose?
Personally I like models with flaws, makes it more immersive, unlike so many games where is just the same barbie doll duplicated with different hair & accessories

That seems to be really prevalent with 3DGI or whatever you call it , prefer 2D art my self. There are some exceptions though that look fresh and really good.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
People really go on and on with ntr or no ntr, trap or no trap but no one talks about how 2 updates a year is complete bullshit. 3 months is enough time for a good amount of content or 4 maybe.
So are you going to start on every bodies second most fav debate then? Please... No reason to turn this thread into just about every other thread with lower update rates.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So are you going to start on every bodies second most fav debate then? Please... No reason to turn this thread into just about every other thread with lower update rates.
Aw, shucks ... you beat me to it.

I love all these experienced artists and coding experts who bitch about update times because they have such a vast wealth of experience in video game project management, programming, and design.

That's why they are all here getting the game for free, so they can reverse engineer to make their products even better. They aren't sittin' there with one hand down their pants and the other clicking rapidly down their bookmarks hoping that just one of the 100 games they have flagged has released another 5-minute moneyshot update using DAZ and single-syllable 4-word sentences.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Aw, shucks ... you beat me to it.

I love all these experienced artists and coding experts who bitch about update times because they have such a vast wealth of experience in video game project management, programming, and design.

That's why they are all here getting the game for free, so they can reverse engineer to make their products even better. They aren't sittin' there with one hand down their pants and the other clicking rapidly down their bookmarks hoping that just one of the 100 games they have flagged has released another 5-minute moneyshot update using DAZ and single-syllable 4-word sentences.

Indeed, all these experts popping in to let us know how stupid we are for liking the game. Just because it updates slow.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
Indeed, all these experts popping in to let us know how stupid we are for liking the game. Just because it updates slow.
Man, long time ago the developer has problems with the update ( date- content) and hasn't fixed it.
Commenting on that is not so big deal to call those who do it stupid.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Man, long time ago the developer has problems with the update ( date- content) and hasn't fixed it.

I did not call anyone stupid

" all these experts popping in to let us know how stupid we are for liking the game. Just because it updates slow "

Sorry friend I think you should read what I said again. Exactly where did I say he was stupid? please point it out to me describe how I called anyone stupid so I can understand what you are getting at.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Except you're wrong. There weren't any problems, there were updates with more content in them.
  • v0.68.2a release September (6 months)
  • v0.47.5a release March (7 months)
  • v0.22.0a release August 2020 (4 months)
  • v0.17.0a release April 2020 (5 months)
  • v0.14.3a release November 2019 (4 months)
  • v0.11.2a release July 2019 (2 months)
  • v0.10.5a release May 2019 (3 months)
  • v0.9.2a release February 2019 (2+ months)
  • V0.8.1 release November 2018 (1.75 months)
  • v0.7.1a release October 2018 (2+ months)
  • v0.6.1a release July 2018 (2 months)
  • v0.5.1a release May 2018 (2 months)
  • March 2018 - posted on F95 Zone
again, it's a free game, as such there is no validity to bitch about update timing here. there is an old saying, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. another is, beggars cannot be choosers.

Reactions: APoc1

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
I did not call anyone stupid

" all these experts popping in to let us know how stupid we are for liking the game. Just because it updates slow "

Sorry friend I think you should read what I said again. Exactly where did I say he was stupid? please point it out to me describe how I called anyone stupid so I can understand what you are getting at.
my bad, i read wrong

Isra Shinken

Dec 11, 2021
The new update won't change that complaint. Either new players will complain about the optional content already in the game or current players will complain there is too much/not enough content in the update.

As for the other content, there'll be a bunch of complaints either that none was added --- or if some path was developed a little, the others will complain that the addition of that took away from developing more content for the main storyline.
And there is men who just want an update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does any1 have walkthrough for taffy tales??
besides the in game journal?
Google: taffy tales walkthrough
at or near the top is the Mejores website with a walkthrough
also, there are a shitton of playthrough videos on YouTube and adult video websites

i think i type this same reply once every week or so. a simple search of this thread would answer the question.

ckt99

Jan 18, 2022
I understand the want from a creators point of view to expand the story and add new characters but i feel like he's streching himself thin with the storyline. It's his game and he can do what he wants, but when it does it get too much. He's redesigning previous artwork as well, the story has jumped. Mary pretended to be hypnotised with the remote and now the last update its been skipped and they are just aware and going for it. My personal opinion is that hes bit off more then he can chew and just needs to focus on a couple of storylines and artwork.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes