Roveredo

Feb 1, 2017
Okay, to avoid everyone holding their breath tomorrow for the update,
I can't speak for Uber's side of things, but I have yet to play the beta and just sent him over some more stuff he wanted changed a few hours ago.

There is an obvious probability the thing may be slightly delayed, may as well rip the band aid off now and prepare you in-case the update does not come.

No, don't shoot the messenger, Uber could be doing final touches, I'm just letting you know from my POV there's a reasonable probability unless Uber goes over my head and launches without letting me beta test.
my-disappointment.gif

Reactions: bobby brexit

Roveredo

Feb 1, 2017

Hello everyone,
We are going to need more time till the update is ready.
We are currently at the testing and polishing stage of the game, but the update IS near.
This update has proven to be the most challenging update in technical terms for us so far, and very time-consuming.
We still need to not only beta test the build to reduce the number of game-breaking bugs but to hand over the huge script(s) to our proofreader/editor to ensure as few words and grammatical errors as possible.
Once again, we are sorry for this delay, the update will be ready as soon as possible, and you can still expect it in early March.

[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021

Hello everyone,
We are currently at the testing and polishing stage of the game, but the update IS near.
This update has proven to be the most challenging update in technical terms for us so far, and very time-consuming.
We still need to not only beta test the build to reduce the number of game-breaking bugs but to hand over the huge script(s) to our proofreader/editor to ensure as few words and grammatical errors as possible.
Once again, we are sorry for this delay, the update will be ready as soon as possible, and you can still expect it in early March.
SAY LESS! LETS GET IT!

nonaew

Feb 6, 2021

Hello everyone,
I can feel my life being rejuvenated reading this

oTEMPESTo

Dec 31, 2021

Hello everyone,
I haven't fapped for FIVE MONTHS. My balls are so ready and excited that it would even help Ukraine fight against the Russians.

Sep 29, 2021

Hello everyone,
Finally

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
has this game been abandoned? been a bit since last update.
These last 2 pages of this thread (including 4 of the 5 posts above yours on this page) are referencing the expected release of the update, including a post from a development team member on the previous page and a copy/paste from patreon message from the lead developer.

Also, It's on a reasonably discerned schedule per the last several updates:
  • v0.68.2a release September (6 months)
  • v0.47.5a release March (7 months)
  • v0.22.0a release August 2020 (4 months)
  • v0.17.0a release April 2020 (5 months)
  • v0.14.3a release November 2019 (4 months)
  • v0.11.2a release July 2019 (2 months)
  • v0.10.5a release May 2019 (3 months)
  • v0.9.2a release February 2019 (2+ months)
  • V0.8.1 release November 2018 (1.75 months)
  • v0.7.1a release October 2018 (2+ months)
  • v0.6.1a release July 2018 (2 months)
  • v0.5.1a release May 2018 (2 months)
  • March 2018 - posted on F95 Zone
4 to 7 months for the previous 5 releases. We're still 2 weeks from the six month mark for this release.

Neon777

Jul 12, 2020
These last 2 pages of this thread (including 4 of the 5 posts above yours on this page) are referencing the expected release of the update, including a post from a development team member on the previous page and a copy/paste from patreon message from the lead developer.

Also, It's on a reasonably discerned schedule per the last several updates:
  • v0.68.2a release September (6 months)
  • v0.47.5a release March (7 months)
  • v0.22.0a release August 2020 (4 months)
  • v0.17.0a release April 2020 (5 months)
  • v0.14.3a release November 2019 (4 months)
  • v0.11.2a release July 2019 (2 months)
  • v0.10.5a release May 2019 (3 months)
  • v0.9.2a release February 2019 (2+ months)
  • V0.8.1 release November 2018 (1.75 months)
  • v0.7.1a release October 2018 (2+ months)
  • v0.6.1a release July 2018 (2 months)
  • v0.5.1a release May 2018 (2 months)
  • March 2018 - posted on F95 Zone
4 to 7 months for the previous 5 releases. We're still 2 weeks from the six month mark for this release.

Ahh, I see thanx for the info.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just recently play this game and was wondering where’s the ntr at? Been kinda waiting to see it lol
Not fully implemented and it is the current understanding that it will not be until the first main story line is complete. After that, the two alternate storylines will move forward in development (one of which being the topic you are seeking). There is only one optional scene in the gym with Mary and Darnell that barely broaches the topic.

Searching this thread for NTR will give you four years of this discussion to peruse, including a couple of pages worth of posts within the last few weeks.

MR2Phvtm

Jan 8, 2021
Not fully implemented and it is the current understanding that it will not be until the first main story line is complete. After that, the two alternate storylines will move forward in development (one of which being the topic you are seeking). There is only one optional scene in the gym with Mary and Darnell that barely broaches the topic.

Searching this thread for NTR will give you four years of this discussion to peruse, including a couple of pages worth of posts within the last few weeks.
Thank you

Isra Shinken

Dec 11, 2021
Okay, to avoid everyone holding their breath tomorrow for the update,
I can't speak for Uber's side of things, but I have yet to play the beta and just sent him over some more stuff he wanted changed a few hours ago.

There is an obvious probability the thing may be slightly delayed, may as well rip the band aid off now and prepare you in-case the update does not come.

No, don't shoot the messenger, Uber could be doing final touches, I'm just letting you know from my POV there's a reasonable probability unless Uber goes over my head and launches without letting me beta test.
Thanks for the info ! Keep up the good work.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So whenever I look at UberPie's patreon update map there's only one update left so is this the final update?
No the game is just over 2/3 finished 0.68.2 the next update due soon we will have to see where that gets us. I think there is a lot of game left to come "if" the version number actually means anything.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes