pman209

Mar 19, 2020
No the game is just over 2/3 finished 0.68.2 the next update due soon we will have to see where that gets us. I think there is a lot of game left to come "if" the version number actually means anything.
I'm not sure what you meant by the first part of this, but are you saying that you think this is major update 68/100? that's not typically how version labelling works. it just means that there have been 68 major updates since the first beta release, or whatever release they started counting on. I've never seen a game dev use version numbers to indicate a percentage in any way.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not sure what you meant by the first part of this, but are you saying that you think this is major update 68/100? that's not typically how version labelling works. it just means that there have been 68 major updates since the first beta release, or whatever release they started counting on. I've never seen a game dev use version numbers to indicate a percentage in any way.
Welcome to something new in your world.

There have not been 68 updates to this game. Look at my post just 10 above yours to see the major updates.

Reactions: pman209

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Well from what I have seen it kind of is a percentage being that in most cases 1.0 means the game is finished not all but most. Being we are at 0.68.2B logically speaking we would be a little over 2/3 through the game. Of course it may not be totally accurate. I did qualify my thoughts by quoting "IF" which is meant to be a question to whether the game creator see's his numbering system that way. So take it as you want to but that is the way I see it.

Sep 29, 2021

Hello everyone,
We are going to need more time till the update is ready.
We are currently at the testing and polishing stage of the game, but the update IS near.
This update has proven to be the most challenging update in technical terms for us so far, and very time-consuming.
We still need to not only beta test the build to reduce the number of game-breaking bugs but to hand over the huge script(s) to our proofreader/editor to ensure as few words and grammatical errors as possible.
Once again, we are sorry for this delay, the update will be ready as soon as possible, and you can still expect it in early March.
Will it come out this week?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hard to say for sure , I take early march as anywhere between the 1st and the 10th while mid Mar could be any where from 11th to the 20th and so on.

Reactions: libertypics

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
March 2021 update came out on the 9th.

I would beware the Ides of March.

Indeed , and with all the current military drama going on we don't even know if our Uberpie could be mixed up in it somehow. Lets hope he isn't.

pman209

Mar 19, 2020
Welcome to something new in your world.

There have not been 68 updates to this game. Look at my post just 10 above yours to see the major updates.
well fair enough! can't say i've seen it done in terms of percentages before, but i suppose it having 68 updates does sound pretty absurd, now that i think about it. Thanks for letting me know!
EDIT: Just remembered how minecraft does their snapshot version numbers, in terms of weeks into the year. just another example of it not being the way i said originally
Hard to say for sure , I take early march as anywhere between the 1st and the 10th while mid Mar could be any where from 11th to the 20th and so on.
If it comes out on the 10th, I'll consider it a weird (albeit not unwelcome) birthday present to me! lol

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Feedback
  1. Need a back button for dialogues
  2. The save thumbnails are blurry.
Absolutely agree with a roll back function. Can't say I had noticed the blurry thumbnails but then again I have not closely looked at them either, you could be right about that as well. I will say though a lot of the time thumbnails are not high quality to begin with.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Feedback
  1. Need a back button for dialogues
  2. The save thumbnails are blurry.
The lead developer never comes here. Well, Uberpie was last seen Sep 2021, but last posted in 2018. The writer swings in - but don't know how much he shares back to the dev team. You could always go to their discord.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
"time for a late night call from your laptop" - doesn't work. I tried in the evening and night and midnight.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes