Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Broken image...was this a serious response? El Risitas makes me doubt.

The config options for skipping text were confusing as hell.
It was not serious, it was the "you get nothing" wonka meme. The image is showing for me, perhaps still server issues from yesterday on F95? c'est la vie.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I just really hope they don't turn the girls in to bimbos. I didn't mind the tat on Danny's mom since I don't care about her that much but Mary and Becca are my favorites mainly due to their innocent look. I hope they don't go over the top and change that.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It was not serious, it was the "you get nothing" wonka meme. The image is showing for me, perhaps still server issues from yesterday on F95? c'est la vie.
I am also not seeing the image. all the images I posted yesterday during the outage have shown up though so don't know what is going on all I see in yours is a tiny thumb nail of the KEK guy(not up on memes)

• Sad
Reactions: Count Morado

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I know , "I Can't be cool"(GITS song)Ghost in the shell) sorry :(

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay it is working now LOL
I threatened the image that I would whine about it not performing to my expectations because it owed me to work the way I wanted it to work, when I wanted it to work. I demanded its content. And, huh, I guess bitching can work :KappaPride:

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I see it now too, couldn't yesterday.
Not sure I get the joke though, feels like this one has gone over my head.
I was just being cheeky. There are some limitations to the game, but I have this feeling that Uberpie will make us wait for those things while adding a bunch of new characters.
(edit: )
Stil996 and APoc1 -- do you think some of these new characters will have a little tease of content? I kind of want to see the lady cop and Clara end up in some twisted situations.

Reactions: APoc1 and Stil996

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I just really hope they don't turn the girls in to bimbos. I didn't mind the tat on Danny's mom since I don't care about her that much but Mary and Becca are my favorites mainly due to their innocent look. I hope they don't go over the top and change that.
Although both Mary and Becca's characters have already kind of changed some I hope they are not made into Bimbos as well.
For me Violet being the bimbo is enough she is vapid but I can deal with her just don't want that to happen to all of the girls.

I was just being cheeky. There are some limitations to the game, but I have this feeling that Uberpie will make us wait for those things while adding a bunch of new characters.
I have to agree with you there those kind of things seem like the polishing after you just finished painting and are likely back burner things (hopefully Uber does not forget the polishing)

Not sure that teaser is quite new but it is possible that he waited to tease us right before the release to tide people over until they can get the update out. This update should have a fair amount of content (hopefully)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Stil996 and APoc1 -- do you think some of these new characters will have a little tease of content? I kind of want to see the lady cop and Clara end up in some twisted situations.
+1
I wanna get Clara in trouble, maybe get her some "girls gone wild" prison action, which I will of course promptly rescue her from (not too promptly, maybe after downloading the CCTV footage)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
+1
I'm still little annoyed that waitress got bimbofied, I like MY women either regal (for my breaking pleasure), or innocent (for my corrupting pleasure). Note the emphasis on my, not sluts for everyone (they are mine exclusively, until I decide to share them that is)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Well now that I think about it really isnt much time left so to speak I guess all of the teased characters will have to be involved more in the story question is will they be like the Walter(bit character) or will they be like the main characters I would not mind seeing Clara go at it with miss north as long as Red is dominating them. Also I want to see more of Ryoko and the Tattoo Girl (not remembering her name atm)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
+1
I'm still little annoyed that waitress got bimbofied, I like MY women either regal (for my breaking pleasure), or innocent (for my corrupting pleasure). Note the emphasis on my, not sluts for everyone (they are mine exclusively, until I decide to share them that is)
I am more like Red in that I will not share a single one ( I need a meme/gif of Reds smile you know the one :D )

• Sad
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am more like Red in that I will not share a single one ( I need a meme of Reds smile you know the one :D )
No Spitroasts! No Airtights!!! No Bukkakes!!!!!!!!
not even with your BFFs!
Dude sharing is caring, not to mention all the cash you could make pimping her out.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
No Spitroasts! No Airtights!!! No Bukkakes!!!!!!!!
not even with your BFFs!
Dude sharing is caring, not to mention all the cash you could make pimping her out.

Just looking at it from Reds point of view (after all I am role playing his character in this rout) but IRL I would join in a threesome with some other dudes woman would cum all over her face if she wanted that, but not my girl unless she wants a threesome with a hot girlfriend then I am all over that. I know I am a greedy bastard so selfish at least on this front I am.

Reactions: Freak23!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just looking at it from Reds point of view (after all I am role playing his character in this rout) but IRL I would join in a threesome with some other dudes woman would cum all over her face if she wanted that, but not my girl unless she wants a threesome with a hot girlfriend then I am all over that. I know I am a greedy bastard so selfish at least on this front I am.
Fantasies are different from reality, my real life tastes are grounded in my morals (something my fantasies get to ignore :p)
I've never done the group thing in real life and I'm really not sure if I would be OK with it even if my GF was, Real life comes with consequences, thinking about those would steal focus away from whatever enjoyment I might otherwise get from the act.

In your fantasies you never need to worry if you are hurting anyone, fictional characters don't feel pain, fear, depression etc, it gives you license to be as selfish as you like. That's why so many of my fantasies are on the darker end of the spectrum, it's stuff I'd never explore otherwise.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Fantasies are different from reality, my real life tastes are grounded in my morals (something my fantasies get to ignore :p)
I've never done the group thing in real life and I'm really not sure if I would be OK with it even if my GF was, Real life comes with consequences, thinking about those would steal focus away from whatever enjoyment I might otherwise get from the act.

In your fantasies you never need to worry if you are hurting anyone, fictional characters don't feel pain, fear, depression etc, it gives you license to be as selfish as you like. That's why so many of my fantasies are on the darker end of the spectrum, it's stuff I'd never explore otherwise.

I agree with your premise in fantasy you can do anything that gets you fired up I have played games with threesomes and what not but I just don't get off on sharing if it is my girl , for me though it is different if my friend wants to share in the game. As far as real life I have never had a girl that wanted a threesome with her hot girlfriend so yeah fantasy. I did have a friend offer me to share his woman and I might have, but it did not feel right with them. So not saying I am going to jump that opportunity every time, but I am open to it, if I think both parties are really into it and we are close enough and they don't expect a return favor. But from an immersion view point as far as games go when I am playing a dominate MC it throws me off if he suddenly wants to share his girl it seems out of character to me. Especially out of the blue , now with any story as it progesses characters do change even in this game the final version of Red may be more Blue then they are right now , or it may be that Blue is meant for the NTR rout and will never be more dominate as far as personalities go. We will see how that plays out. I agree 100% there are many things I have explored in fantasy I would never do irl for sure in fact most of them :)

Reactions: Katsuki45

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

I am not interested in sharing even in fantasies.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes