Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
of course the game.. seem you said there is no walkthrough:noexpression:
Well the game is of course still developing, but I just wanted to know you were asking if a walkthrough was being developed or not. :) -Morah

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I bet my left nut that the update doesnt come this month,I would say at the tart of October.For me Uberpie more and more leaves the impression that he is holding it back on purpose.So that the patrons gotta have pledge again.Since two weeks no statement from him and Morah isnt much of an help,he has no idea whats going on.Sad.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I bet my left nut that the update doesnt come this month,I would say at the tart of October.For me Uberpie more and more leaves the impression that he is holding it back on purpose.So that the patrons gotta have pledge again.Since two weeks no statement from him and Morah isnt much of an help,he has no idea whats going on.Sad.
I'm really not that much help, this is true. I wish I could be more one though! -Morah

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Jeez if the update doesnt release this month will be a great dissapointment if he gonna delay better get more content in the update. (Lets hope it releases this month)

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Jeez if the update doesnt release this month will be a great dissapointment if he gonna delay better get more content in the update. (Lets hope it releases this month)
Agreed, I hope so too. -Morah

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I'm really not that much help, this is true. I wish I could be more one though! -Morah
The problem isnt that,the update,it is that he dont respond on messages even if your a patreon.For me it was the last time.And when the update comes he apologizes and the horny people its okay,but dont recognize,that he will do it again.
But this is very common these days,H-Games becomes more mainstream,more money is to earn and funnly enough the fan support is shrinking.I rather support milftoondrama.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I rather support milftoondrama.
OOOF. If I've ever heard an insult befitting the adult content community... this might be it.

To your points, I do worry about this kind of trend becoming a problematic issue, for a lot of adult creators. I've noticed it in some definite contributors of late and their releases taking months, with pushed back and excused datelines, and then the game isn't even tested or corrected like it should be. Just shabby.

I think communication is key between the audience and you as the creator. I'd really hope it wasn't something like money strategy that was holding back this update. I do agree though, I wish I was hearing more back from Uber. Our emails aren't as frequent as they used to be, which is too bad. I like Uber. -Morah

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
What do you say there are hopes to see the update this weekend?

I think the problem is not so much the release time but more than anything else about content, after 6 months it's time to show something more substantial (I especially trust the next update as it should be about my favorite character)

he was also one of those developers who immediately had an unconditional trust (and the 890 patreons prove it )

(Sorry my english )

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
(This is my opinion) If the creator doesnt pay attention to his community (patreons and non-patreons), doesnt provide good content every update (this point means there is no action so far) is more likely one day the community lose some interest, the creator needs to more active cause for what i can see it feels like he is a ghost.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
OOOF. If I've ever heard an insult befitting the adult content community... this might be it.
I dont know what you're talking about.What have there done?I think there are doing are good job regulary updates,speaking with their fans the amount of content per update is a bit annoying,the artwork is awesome and the story is originell.

Reactions: Bonhart

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I dont know what you're talking about.What have there done?I think there are doing are good job regulary updates,speaking with their fans the amount of content per update is a bit annoying,the artwork is awesome and the story is originell.

I agree, artistically in 2D along with Dark Cookie I consider them the best currently (even on animations), also every month as punctual as a Swiss watch always release an update

as far as Taffy Tales is concerned I hope that Uberpie does not throw everything away, because I think the game has great potential

(Sorry my english )

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I apologize, as I didn’t mean to sound inflammatory or overly mean to MTD. I’ve just always found their content a little repetitive and formulaic over the years, IMO. I’m sure they work extremely hard to produce their content. I retract my opinion about saying it as an insult. Again, I do apologize. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What do you say there are hopes to see the update this weekend
Mmmmm... I would Say unlikely, because I have yet to receive the QA test version to try out for him and give him back my notes, feedback, and give him the approval to publish it. –Morah

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Well, this is disappointing. At this rate I am expecting to see the "Delayed" or "Abandoned" tag added to this title.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I guess he grow too big,too fast.If Im right he had doubled the amount of pledges to quit his regular job.
He has lost so many credibility.And Morah had to hold his head for him.
I hope he pay you enough,to hear our sniveling.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I guess he grow too big,too fast.If Im right he had doubled the amount of pledges to quit his regular job.
He has lost so many credibility.And Morah had to hold his head for him.
I hope he pay you enough,to hear our sniveling.
Believe it or not, I don't work for Uber, he doesn't pay me. I sort've just do this in my free time. Since I started helping out Uber in March, I've since found paid writing work for another adult game on my own, which I'm now apart of as the development team. But I wouldn't have gotten that job without working on a previous job before that, and I wouldn't have gotten that job if I hadn't worked on Taffy Tales. -Morah

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes