Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
it's almost as if video game development is difficult, and people have their own lives they try to balance while making a game, and things can come up unexpectedly to delay development, which makes even giving vague release dates extremely difficult. especially when the art style is as detailed as this game, and when there are so many characters and flags to work with.
I'm not a game dev tho, so I don't know. I just try to give the benefit of the doubt when I can. I AM a patron tho. so I'd like to see a new update at some point. but yall like to forget how ambitious this game is, and just pile on the hate, thinking it does anything helpful. if you aren't a patron, wtf are you even complaining about?
what life??
uber is making 12k usd per month, thats enough to quit your main job and focus on the game alone.

you giving benefit of the doubt is the problem with h-game industry, too many useful idiots just opening their wallets up for greedy and lazy devs

its one of the reasons scams like cloud meadow continue to get funded.

before some ding dong calls me a entitled pirate, i actually supported uber few years ago for a decently long period. but i am not a dummy and saw what he was doing

Jun 7, 2019
I don't remember the last scenes of the update, so long ago.
Crazily enough I also don’t remember it but that’s because for someone reason when it released I only played like 20% of it thought I had finished it and then came back to it baffled there was so much I hadn’t done but when I checked the gallery there was pretty much only bj scenes I hadn’t seen so I just didn’t play through the rest so going into this update I might actually be a tad lost.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what life??
uber is making 12k usd per month, thats enough to quit your main job and focus on the game alone.
I'm not going to call you entitled (and there are nearly no pirates on this site: unless you're crackin' the code, you're just a player).
I am going to say that it sounds like you have little to no experience in running a modestly successful business.

It is a three person team that is supported by whatever donations come each month.
There are also fees to patreon, discord, etc.
There are taxes which must be paid (I believe UberPie is in Europe - so you can cut about half off of that)
There are also other expenses - computer upgrades, etc.

Finally, the minimum amount to subscribe to their patreon is $1 USD per month. That's $12 per year - the cost of less than two fast food meals in a year (for those that don't dine at home). Although I am not a patron, that's is not opening up nearly anyone's wallet for any kind of loss - nor is that a greedy amount.
I don't remember the last scenes of the update, so long ago.
going into this update I might actually be a tad lost.
The update is also going to include revisions to the beginning of the game, as well as possible changes to writing throughout. I would plan on starting from Day One when the update does come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: daniellwtf

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not going to call you entitled (and there are nearly no pirates on this site: unless you're crackin' the code, you're just a player).
I am going to say that it sounds like you have little to no experience in running a modestly successful business.

It is a three person team that is supported by whatever donations come each month.
There are taxes which must be paid (I believe UberPie is in Europe - so you can cut about half off of that)

Finally, the minimum amount to subscribe to their patreon is $1 USD per month. That's $12 per year - the cost of less than two fast food meals in a year (for those that don't dine at home). Although I am not a patron, that's is not opening up nearly anyone's wallet for any kind of loss - nor is that a greedy amount.

The update is also going to include revisions to the beginning of the game, as well as possible changes to writing throughout. I would plan on starting from Day One when the update does come out.
So what the new update will rebuild old stuff? and we will get nothing new

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So what the new update will rebuild old stuff? and we will get nothing new
I said "going to include," not "will be."
From what is said in discord - there is a mix. How much of a mix, it has not been shared. However, in this thread we have seen quite a few new characters introduced that will be seen in this update. Their storylines needed integrated into the parts of the game that already exists, as well as whatever is decided to move forward.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

you're wrong on the bases of 1 dollar patron... 12k i did was with an average of $3 which is a very conservative amount, uber probably gains more than 12k realistically. i know when i used to be patron for uber, i had 10 dollar tier(120 per year). obviously not all of his patrons are gonna be 1 dollar tier which btw doesn't even give you the game....

"Patreon-only feed access
Full Poll voting powers"

taxes?? yay everyone pays taxes.... fees are probably not that big as well
computer upgrade?? is he buying a 3090 every month or something??

not to mention uber is running his own business, with no corp/loser boss to bitch at you. even if hes working all the time, he makes the rules of work/productivity

just gotta give some sob story to cuck patrons and its gg

going by your math fail and in ability to read what tier actually offer, no i do think i can run a business rather well very least better than you lmao

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Uber and Lost Raven will never offend rich kids who have five soldo
No no, don't speak for me now.
I'm more than happy to offend and tell anyone to get fucked.

Btw, people seem to think I have access to the patreon... I dont, I'm paid a wage, I only earn for the work I actually do.

Its why I don't comment on the patreon posts anymore... I had to pay to become a patron so I could comment there and talk to other patrons.

Aug 15, 2020

Btw, people seem to think I have access to the patreon... I dont, I'm paid a wage, I only earn for the work I actually do.

Its why I don't comment on the patreon posts anymore... I had to pay to become a patron so I could comment there and talk to other patrons.
He couldn't even offer you the subscription, that's sort of hilarious.

DEKKU7

May 29, 2020

Wow that says a lot about Uber...

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

its hilarious how people don't know you're a free lancer writer who works on multiple of H-games...
lol

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

No offense, bro. I have no complaints about you at all. On the contrary, after you began to cooperate with this scoundrel Uber, the game became much more interesting. It was just that the picture was too good, and you were the second person I knew in your team. As they say: for the sake of a red word, you will not regret your father. Let's assume that it's only Uber (blue) and his alter ego (red) who are doing such things. By the way, would you share an insider: will the share of Blue's participation increase in the future update? And then the trash, which suits Red in the game, is already beginning to tire.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
By the way, would you share an insider: will the share of Blue's participation increase in the future update? And then the trash, which suits Red in the game, is already beginning to tire.
It's hard for me to say, given that Uber takes the story in whatever direction he wants.
If I write a plot outline or script, it's his decision on how much he wants to change and alter the content of that.

So I can't say 'Blue will play a more prominent role developing as a character' because I myself aren't always sure what I will be writing from month to month.

My original plan was always to take things in a more 'Fight Club' esque direction with the two personalities, Red was meant to learn to be more empathetic over time, whereas blue was going to learn to be more cold and grow a spine - But, it's up to Uber what direction he wants to take things as it's his game and characters.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
is there any animated sex scenes in this?
Yes but they are rudimentary, They are not high frame rate animations( really they consist of 2 to maybe 6 frames max in most cases have not checked actual rates mind you but if you play this you will see what I mean) and not all scenes are animated. Despite that I can say the game is good and the art and writing are very good.

Dechi

Jun 15, 2019
I'm trying to find a library? the mission prompt said "I Should follow becca's advice on research"

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes