Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
A few sketches from the life of BDSM club of Uber fans.

Uber and its loyal fans
View attachment 1726681

Uber and Lost Raven will never offend rich kids who have five soldo
View attachment 1726687
As long as there are fools in the world
We live by deception, therefore, from the hand
What a blue sky!
We are not supporters of robbery
You don't need a knife for a fool:
You're going to lie to him like hell
And do what you want with it
Funny really like the art but just stop complaign everyone
I sent over some small stuff he asked (very tiny stuff)

Stuff like:
"This gate is locked...I wonder what's behind here?" etc etc

I'm still waiting to recieve the beta.
Thanks for all this informations
Take Care of your health and you wife health (i don't know if you are seek or not ) and WE will judge your work next update ;)

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is the MC's only option to be an unrepentant asshole?
For now there is only one rout so yes, but that is part of his charm! The upcoming update may change things a little but I would not expect Beta MC until the NTR rout is inserted into the game which is supposed to be once the mainrout(current rout) is finished.

DxD2

May 27, 2020
Trying to lighten things up here, if only a little bit, so what are your guys preferred girl in the story?

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Trying to lighten things up here, if only a little bit, so what are your guys preferred girl in the story?
For me Priscilla, Becca , If Ryoko becomes one of Reds girls she will probably move up my ranks, Not sure what to think of Steph yet and waiting on Tiffany both of them could move up too, The milfs are all kind of equal to me so far but if I had to choose my fav milf probably Mary she has that innocent thing going and that thic ass ;)

Reactions: DxD2

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
its either being a complete asshat, or a gimp, because aparently, they are the only 2 types of men in their world.

Don't see that changing either , Roger is going to be like Darnell by the looks of it so Asshat, and Takashi is looking pretty geeked out

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
First it was Clara. I'm a huge BDSM fan, what can I say. Then it was going a little too mild with Clara and things were getting very hot with Mary on the get go, so Mary all the way... that was the name of the MC's mother, right? Been awhile since I played.

Reactions: DxD2
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes