RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That would explain the over the top dildo. Seriously though that thing is the size of one of the dildos they use for prolapse video and those are :sick:, not a fan.
what i meant to say she said say hi to your neighbor and when the main character questioned it she giggled :unsure:

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
do you speak seriously friend? wow It would be great if they did a Fan Art. I know your work and I know you're very good.
know my work :unsure:. Yeah I might have some free time this weekend and I'll see If I can whip something up. Who's your favorite female?

Reactions: Silf

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Does this game have save compatibility? I want to know before delete the previous version

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does this game have save compatibility? I want to know before delete the the previous version
Nope, and even if did, save for unity games are usually in a sub folder of the Roaming folder on your computer, in this case its in the registry, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Nope, and even if did, save for unity games are usually in a sub folder of the Roaming folder on your computer, in this case its in the registry, so it wouldn't matter anyway.
if you use the the code to unlock the first save in the first page you can unlock everything up to the recent content

Reactions: RedPillBlues

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Just finished the update. Although it came out after 3 months as compared to 2 months for the prior updates, it seemed like about 50% more content from the last update (which is the only update I experienced before), so it seems like you guys are still on track with a good amount of content produced no matter the time between updates. The content also seems to be increasing in quality. All that coupled with the incredible degree of engagement with the community here means I am happy to lend a hand and become a patron. Keep up the good work, I hope my measely $5/month will help ease your burden, and contribute to letting you guys do this full time and not get completely burnt out working a full job outside creating this game.

For the nit picky stuff; if I hadn't happened on a comment mentioning where the rope was, I don't think I would have found it on my own. Everything else seemed perfectly easy to find, and the quest hints were spot on with directing me where to go. I can't be sure though, but I think Harry and Gerda weren't outside the mall the first time I went there with my gym clothes? Either a bug or I'm just mistaken.

I know I just complimented you for the great quest hints, and for most directions, I think I would feel pretty lost without them. Playing devil's advocate here, the perfect directions of the hints seem to negate something I usually love in game: exploration, a sense of discovering something through my own effort. And even though I say this I sometimes get frustrated by the vague hints in Mythic Manor. I think I'm looking for a problem here where one does not exist, but if there were some sort of incentive for some level of exploration I certainly wouldn't complain.

Finally, I am loving Priscilla's story. Can't wait to see where it goes next.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes