preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So, do i have to play again tho hole game? because i can not do something else than just go to the gym
That might be the only hint you have but it isn't the only thing you have available. Look around the town and a new hint should pop up, it's probably at school but I don't know what you've already completed.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
The problem with becca and darnell line is that the chairs in the classroom is not highligtable you just have to click randomly on the chairs and get lucky you click the right place.

Rexdam1997

Jun 21, 2019
The problem with becca and darnell line is that the chairs in the classroom is not highligtable you just have to click randomly on the chairs and get lucky you click the right place.
That's what did i it worked, now i can play the rest of the story

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017

Hello guys, as you can see i can't progress further with it. The mall is grayed out, i was there with Priscilla but there wasn't any option for going to the front. Anyone can help?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Yep, I'm hoping the corruption path stays maledom as well. Although then I don't know where they would put the femdom, NTR path maybe? But then that would suck for people that like femdom, but don't want to get cucked.
I must say i like better a relationship focused on the mc teaching Priscilla instead of dominating her. I dunno, i like her too much as a character since last update to see her humilliated as with Sarah or Danny's mom(forgot her name). Don't take me wrong, i love male dom, but unlike those two and their character construction, i don't think it fits well with her.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
3.50 star(s) 342 Votes