Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The art looks amazing and I like ntr/cuckold genre. Should I play this game for ntr content??? Is there good amount of ntr/cuck scenes???
See #12 and #14 below in the 64th posting of my FAQ in this thread - I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MainWolf85

Mar 12, 2023
Has anyone found a fix on the map button being disabled? i cant travel to certain places and if you go to the park youll be stuck until you close the game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Has anyone found a fix on the map button being disabled? i cant travel to certain places and if you go to the park youll be stuck until you close the game
Normally if the map button is disabled, it means you should be using a door/entrance/hall visible on the screen (or you're doing something you are supposed to be doing because you didn't read the dialogue/text either by clicking through it or have the skip box checked and are just spamming movement - skipping text is not advisable unless you know the game pretty well from playing several editions previously). If you are in the store and can't use the map to leave - that's because their are doors you should use in order to trigger the next event. If you are in front of a house - there should be other places to click to leave. See: #25,957 #23,556 #21,779

As for the park bug, it's not a constant problem but only on occasion (though I've never been able to trigger it) - it's a known bug and is expected to be fixed in the next update. Here are just a few of the times we've responded about the park: #26,391 #26,344 #26,285 #24,370

Welcome to F95 where at least 95% of all game playthrough questions have been asked many times. I recommend using the search option at the top of any page of a thread in order to find answers to your questions before asking - because, as you can see it can take 14 hours (or days... or at all) for someone to answer. See #1 in the 64th posting of my FAQ in the post directly before yours about how to set your search preferences for optimal performance: #27,420

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Do I need to start over because I remember last tim3 I played the game would delete any saves after the Becca and Clara scenes.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do I need to start over because I remember last tim3 I played the game would delete any saves after the Becca and Clara scenes.
Do you need to? You don't need to do anything. However, any save issues you might have had seemed to affect only a handful of players. Also, saves don't transfer over between versions because of where and how they are saved.
Depending upon when you last played - if before v82.4, you may want to start over (but only if you want 25-30 hours of playtime without skipping dialogue - and if you don't remember things in the game, don't skip dialogue - nearly all the answers for any task questions you have are told up front in the dialogue). If v82.4 or v85.1, just use the preloaded save to start at new content for v89.8 and reveal all the old content available in the gallery.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Do you need to? You don't need to do anything. However, any save issues you might have had seemed to affect only a handful of players. Also, saves don't transfer over between versions because of where and how they are saved.
Depending upon when you last played - if before v82.4, you may want to start over (but only if you want 25-30 hours of playtime without skipping dialogue - and if you don't remember things in the game, don't skip dialogue - nearly all the answers for any task questions you have are told up front in the dialogue). If v82.4 or v85.1, just use the preloaded save to start at new content for v89.8 and reveal all the old content available in the gallery.
Last I played, the Mary content was added and I did start Over for that, and after 9 pages of saves, the saves just stopped. Anything past Becca/Clara at school was deleted afternoon closed the game I lost 2 whole pages of save.

And when you say saves don't transfer between versions... are you talking technically because they 8 pages are there and load but but just tried to save and it was deleted when I reopened the game. Even the cheat save that starts us at the new Content, when I saved over an old save disappeared and the original save was there.

Which is why I was.wonde4ing if I needed to start a new game completely again. There is literally a past update of content I didn't get to see because the saves broke before I reached it.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
What is the completion percentage of the latest update? I have finished around 30.4% and my games to do list says there is nothing more to do. I finished the mc's quest and had to change to Mary and there was hardly anything to do before the to do list ran out? Am I suppose to trigger an event or that's all there is? I thought for a v89 the game would be way bigger

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What is the completion percentage of the latest update? I have finished around 30.4% and my games to do list says there is nothing more to do. I finished the mc's quest and had to change to Mary and there was hardly anything to do before the to do list ran out? Am I suppose to trigger an event or that's all there is? I thought for a v89 the game would be way bigger
try going to the library and speaking with the Asian transfer student if you have not done that completion for every update at the top of the screen is 100% unless you skip content

Reactions: damiandik

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Last I played, the Mary content was added and I did start Over for that, and after 9 pages of saves, the saves just stopped. Anything past Becca/Clara at school was deleted afternoon closed the game I lost 2 whole pages of save.

And when you say saves don't transfer between versions... are you talking technically because they 8 pages are there and load but but just tried to save and it was deleted when I reopened the game. Even the cheat save that starts us at the new Content, when I saved over an old save disappeared and the original save was there.

Which is why I was.wonde4ing if I needed to start a new game completely again. There is literally a past update of content I didn't get to see because the saves broke before I reached it.
Many virus and Mal ware programs will prevent the game from saving to the registry where all the game data lives might want to check that . Other wise, others have had the same issues but as far as I know they have not come back to report if it ever got fixed for them.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
try going to the library and speaking with the Asian transfer student if you have not done that completion for every update at the top of the screen is 100% unless you skip content
I have only been following the to do list. I don't think there was anything to even skip. How the hell am I at 30%. Do I talk to the asian girl as marry or mc?

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
Let me make it clear as to where I am. I saved priscilla from the broken bridge. After that it gave me the option to change character. Now I don't see the asian girl anywhere

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have only been following the to do list. I don't think there was anything to even skip. How the hell am I at 30%. Do I talk to the asian girl as marry or mc?
As the MC, surprised you could get as far as switching places with Mary with out running through the other part of the story first. Ever since the update when they redid the beginning of the game the quest system has been wonky the quest go to the library iirc does not ever show up in the list.

Let me make it clear as to where I am. I saved priscilla from the broken bridge. After that it gave me the option to change character. Now I don't see the asian girl anywhere
she should be in the library go there and look at books on the three shelves she will come out when you look at the right book( can't recall winch one exactly think its on book shelf 2 or 3) her quest is a must for many other things to progress. Its not your fault the quest systems in the game are wonky. and sometimes getting to far ahead in one set of quests borks the game hopefully you will be able to recover.

I am off to sleep good luck post if what I said fixes things for you or if it doesnt then post what happened. BTW , I am just rando I am not on the dev team or anything... just been playing this game for 5 years. There may be a few other around who could also offer advice.

Reactions: damiandik

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
As the MC, surprised you could get as far as switching places with Mary with out running through the other part of the story first. Ever since the update when they redid the beginning of the game the quest system has been wonky the quest go to the library iirc does not ever show up in the list.

she should be in the library go there and look at books on the three shelves she will come out when you look at the right book( can't recall winch one exactly think its on book shelf 2 or 3) her quest is a must for many other things to progress. Its not your fault the quest systems in the game are wonky. and sometimes getting to far ahead in one set of quests borks the game hopefully you will be able to recover.

I am off to sleep good luck post if what I said fixes things for you or if it doesnt then post what happened. BTW , I am just rando I am not on the dev team or anything... just been playing this game for 5 years. There may be a few other around who could also offer advice.
No its not doing anything. I looked at the books and the third book has some story but she does not come out. It could be I already talked to her in the library. What happens after I talk to her?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't worry to much about the switching characters part, I'm not sure it's possible to miss content there, each character has their own stuff to do, when you sleep you'll wake up and do the other one and their content. IIRC you don't do anything with the asia girl in that part (Though TBH I don't remember the Asian girl getting any content yet. WIP)

• Hey there
Reactions: Count Morado

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Many virus and Mal ware programs will prevent the game from saving to the registry where all the game data lives might want to check that . Other wise, others have had the same issues but as far as I know they have not come back to report if it ever got fixed for them.
I don't have that I clean my laptop constantly and tt is the only game this has ever happen to or has happen to.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... tt is the only game this has ever happen to or has happen to.
I don't know of any other game that saves directly to the registry like TaffyTales, so it's not surprising it has unique problems. It makes sense that some antivirus/anti malware will be more aggressive because of this.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
This is probably a dumb question but why is this game called Taffy tales? Is the town called Taffy? I know taffy in real life is a sweet, but this game is anything but.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is probably a dumb question but why is this game called Taffy tales? Is the town called Taffy? I know taffy in real life is a sweet, but this game is anything but.
It's also a slang term for someone from Wales, though I've no idea if that relates to this game

Welsh Baby Names Meaning:

In Welsh the meaning of the name Taffy is: Beloved or friend, from the Hebrew. Sixth century St David (or Dewi) was patron saint of Wales.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes