3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DeadPotato

Developer of Tail Saga : The Princess Apprentice
Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Ran through what's available so far, feels like time well spent. Art is solid, characters have personality, and some antics, such as having a heart to heart with an old man while both are being given a handy from a eager nun, are absurd and delightful at the same time. A fantastic way to, uh, shake things up, as it were.

Unique world where the various denizens are considerably more liberated, yet terribly polite, thus far. I can dig it.
Thanks for playing! Glad to know that you feel like time is well spent on this game. Nothing in the world makes me happier.

Didn't see it answer so far, so I may as well ask-- given that Alexandria is blessed with both types of saucy bits below, yet both scenes thus far employed the power of her D rather than the V, will there be options for her to get as good as she gives? I.e getting plowed in the name of science magic?
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Serious answer: When the time is right, it will happen. Definitely have a few ideas/scenes for Alexandra but we (me and the rest of the team) are definitely not going to do a sex scene just for sex's sake.

We're all working on this project on our free/spare time (as it's not viable to do this fulltime), so our efforts are focused on delivering an interesting story alongside some sex scenes. Nobody likes waiting for half a dozen weeks to play a new update with a sex scene that they don't care about.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Keen! No pressure or other wierdness, just futanari tends to be in a sticky situation regarding content in games (I regret nothing)-- depending on the author or interpretation even having both sets of gear below isn't a sure thing, and then often times it's essentially used as the standard hetero harem fantasy with nicer hair.

Not that there is anything wrong with that if that's what they are going for, but I much prefer the presentation and options presented when both genders can be employed at maximum effort depending on how things go. If it's powered by plot *and* sexytimes, so much the better. To fair, I'd be following this one regardless of the answer, but watching it grow now shall be all that much better, methinks.

Thus I figured I'd ask for curiosities sake.

Reactions: DeadPotato

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #9

It's time for a weekly news post! This has been quite the week, as well!

The latest Public Release went pretty well, I think...! I can only make a rough guess but I'd say the latest v2.1 Public Release build has been downloaded 700+ times so far. Which is pretty cool!

We're looking for criticisms/comments in general! So let us know what you think of it! They help a lot! Don't worry about hurting out feelings with criticism (as long as it's fair)!

Also: We're putting out feelers for potential inspiration/ideas for future scenes/characters. If you have an interesting idea, feel free to let us know! Any source of inspiration helps in the creative process!

community update week 9 2k.png

Now that the post mortem's over, let's talk about the FUTURE! Stuff about the v3.0 update!

What's coming in the v3.0 Update?
Of course, it's the remaining parts (half) of Chapter 1! If you're not in the know, the content in v2.x is supposed to come alongside the first v1.x release. We unfortunately overestimated our manpower and was unable to complete the workload. :C

When can we expect v3.0 Update?
We are currently working ahead of schedule but there's still a lot of work left, a lot of work left. There will be an announcement for the BETA when it's coming out, of course.

That's it for now! Have a nice day! Now. back to the grindstone...

Here's some sneak peeks! Another character design rough sketch!
week 8 sneakpeak.png week 8 sneakpeak 2.png

- Overclock Studios

Find the latest news and announcements on our Patreon ! Consider supporting too!

Reactions: Loqic

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #10

Time sure flies! It's already our 10th week of news updates!

I'm going to get back to talking about the game itself now!
This week... PACING AND GAME UPDATES!

What do I mean when I say pacing and game updates?

community update week 10 2k.png

The way we've been putting out updates now happens to line up pretty well with the pacing of the chapter's story. v1.x is the beginning, v2.x is the middle, and v3.x will be the end of the chapter. So the pacing will feel fine when played as it's being released over time.

I want to highlight that this is only the introduction chapter of the story. Chapter 1 doesn't have an overarching story arc, so it feels fine pacing wise to be played part by part.

...but it might become a problem in future chapters where there's a story to tell throughout the chapter and I don't think it's possible to pace out the chapter's story between 2-3 updates across a few months that won't kill the pacing.

So right now... there's a choice to be made after v3.x (chapter 1) is done.
1. Shorter chapters to keep the pacing between updates somewhat consistent?
2. Longer time between updates, but probably 1 chapter worth of content per update?

Nothing concrete now, and this is not really an announcement or anything like that. Just something to think about and I want your feedback as well! What do you think about this whole situation? Or it's not really a problem with how things are going?

...That's it for now! Have a nice day! Now. back to the grindstone...

- Overclock Studios

Find the latest news and announcements on our Patreon ! Consider supporting too!

Here's some sneak peeks! Some interesting stuff!
week 9 sneakpeak 1.png

Introducing the currency system that we use in Tail Saga! From right to left: copper, silver, gold, platinum coins. 1 silver coin is equal to 100 copper coins, 1 gold coin is equal to 100 silver coins, 1 platinum coin is equal to 100 gold coins! Most commonly used currency is silver and copper coins. Gold coins are considered as premium currency, usually used for huge purchases and trades. Platinum coins are rarely seen and used because of their huge denomination.

week 9 sneakpeak 2.png
Next up is the sword used by the guards of Brimstone (the city we're currently in the game). It's a hand and a half sword, so it's a bastard sword. It's design is simplistic but we made the scabbard a little unique, by making it more like a wooden stake. It's thick enough to block, deflect axe blows and the like. You can also stick the scabbard into the ground if its soft enough, instead of throwing it aside when needed.

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #11

Hello! It is time for our very first poll!

Links to the polls here!

community update week 11 2k.png

Now, I'm going to explain how we're doing this!

How long do polls last?
To make sure that everybody has a chance to vote, each poll will last for about 14 days or 2 weeks! That should be enough time, right?

How are the poll votes calculated?
Each tier of the poll is weighted differently. Tier 1 is the lowest, Tier 4 is the highest. Tier 1's poll is open to the public, so it is free. Tier 2 and above is available, depending on your patron tier.

If I support your highest patron tier, do I get to vote in all 4 Poll Tiers?
For now, it is possible. You get more votes in the poll depending on your supporter tier. So don't forget to vote in all 4 of them, if you are eligible for it!

When are the results of the poll released?
We will announce the results on the following Weekly Update News post, as well as a detailed breakdown!

...That's it for now! Have a nice day! Be sure to vote in the polls!

- Overclock Studios

Some sneaky peeky as well!
week 10 sneakpeak.png

Last edited:

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #12

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'REFORGED'? Well, let me explain.

community update week 12 2k.png

It's actually just another quality pass on the sex scene images. There's a lot of things that are left unpolished (due to us rushing to push the updates out) and it's been biting at the back of our minds when we're working on content for v3.0. Honestly, it didn't look as good as the other assets in the game, and we want to fix that.

So, our decision is to go back and touch up the sex scene images, apply a little bit more polish. Better looking shading and all that.

While we're at it, I've decided to rewrite parts of v2.x's content. The dialogue and flow of the scene felt a little off to me, so I made some changes. Nothing drastic, but it should be a lot better now!

We're almost done, the v2.2 update should be out sometime this week! No need for a BETA because it's just a slight patch! So look forward to it!

We still have an ongoing poll! Remember to vote for what you want to see!

...That's it for now! Have a nice day! Be sure to vote in the polls!

- Overclock Studios

Here's what the 'REFORGED' artwork looks like.
sp.png

Some more interesting sneak peeks! A somewhat functional helmet design!
week 11 sneakpeak 2.png week 11 sneakpeak 3.png week 11 sneakpeak 4.png week 11 sneakpeak 5.png

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
A Big Announcement
Hey everyone, this post is a little different from the usual weekly posts, but it's important.
We're making large changes to our patron tiers from now on, because it has been a mess and I feel like we should finally settle on something.

Read more of the announcement , I feel like a Patreon oriented post doesn't belong here much. Important nonetheless.

- Overclock Studios

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Just a short and simple announcement for v2.2's release!

We're still working hard on the v3.0 update! It's very chunky! So in the meantime, here's a little patch! Featuring some touched up artwork and fresh new dialogue.

There's no new story content yet, this patch is just addressing problems with previous content.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
In all honestly it is unlikely you'll get much of a response here without a bigger follow up splash to the initial presentation. What's there is good, but shameless pirates such as myself wanna see more booty as we sail the thigh seas of interweb spooge. Yo ho ho.

Bug updates are cruicial, refinement neccessary, but it is rarely a sexy and torrid affair.

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
I wish I could put out new content faster but we're all working on the game in our free time. I rushed the last update, and here we are. An update to fix stuff. It's a weird balance of 'taking my time' and 'making sure game comes out'.

shameless pirates such as myself wanna see more booty as we sail the thigh seas of interweb spooge. Yo ho ho.
Funny you mention booty, just got done checking through the lineart for booty. ;P

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yep, just the 2 scenes. The latest update was just to touch things up a bit because it was honestly not up to par. :p
K.
I liked the morning blowjob scene quite a lot. Was never a fan of massive knockers, so I could take or leave the second one.

Any chance there will be an 'under the desk' scene? I ALWAYS ask for one of those, because they're so damn rare :(
It's my number one fetish (I think. NTR is around the same, and both together is perfect), and I'm sure lots of people find it hot without ever even thinking that it IS a fetish. Though I guess the broader term would be 'hidden sex' which I still like, just not as much as ToA's 'innkeeper bj', RaiOhGar's several'under the cash register' scenes, and my newest favorite Sex and Fantasy's 'under the apron' job.

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Thanks for playing the game!

Any chance there will be an 'under the desk' scene? I ALWAYS ask for one of those, because they're so damn rare :(
It's my number one fetish (I think. NTR is around the same, and both together is perfect), and I'm sure lots of people find it hot without ever even thinking that it IS a fetish. Though I guess the broader term would be 'hidden sex' which I still like, just not as much as ToA's 'innkeeper bj', RaiOhGar's several'under the cash register' scenes, and my newest favorite Sex and Fantasy's 'under the apron' job.
Hidden sex is pretty dang noyce if I do say so myself.

To answer your question, we do have a 'hidden sex' scene planned out (most of the game's script is written out already), but it's in the far future, so it'll be some time before we get to that part. What I can say is that it involves a bath. ;P

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #13
This is a follow up of last week's announcement . Thanks for all the responses on the survey, they're quite insightful! Some of you wrote really long, well thought out responses! Very appreciated! The survey is still up . We always need critical feedback!

community update week 13 2k.png

So what is there to follow up on?
Thanks to the responses on the survey, we've decided to put the Premium Build/ Public Build release plan on hold for now. Depending on how things go after the release of v3.0, we'll make a decision if we should stick with this current plan or the Premium Build/ Public Build release plan.

We will be reverting back to the old method of releasing the game (like how we did with v2.0), with some changes:

1. Beta Testing: Lasts 1 week, available for all patrons.
2. The Release version is out, 3 days after the Beta Test ends.
3. Patrons get early access to the Release version, with their early access timing.
4. Public release is 7 days after Slime tier gets the game.

It's a little messy, but I'll announce the dates for all of them when it's ready.

That's really it for the follow up stuff...!

We're also working on a browser version of the game, as a way for players to demo the game without downloading the entire thing. This'll probably come out pretty soon after we got all the assets optimized for browser streaming.

The poll is almost done! Only a few days left! Vote for what you want to see! We'll be breaking down the results next week.

...That's all for now! Stay safe folks!

- Overclock Studios

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #14

Our very first content poll, which lasted for about two weeks, is over! Let's talk about how it went!

Here's the detailed breakdown of the votes and the final result! Very interesting indeed!

community update week 14 2k.png

First of all, having the poll last for longer than a few days worked out pretty well! Most of the votes was in around the second week! We'll probably be sticking with the same duration for the future polls as well!

Next, the weighted vote values seem to have some amount of sway in the final result. No dramatic shifts in the polls due to that because we don't have enough voters on the other tiers and fox got the majority vote on all 4 tiers. Maybe we'll stick with the current values, not sure. Let me know what you think!

Now that's over, lets talk about the results. Fox won on all 4 tiers of the poll. Obviously you can't go wrong with the classics, so fox winning the poll isn't exactly a surprise for us as well.

As of right now, we're all occupied with work for the next update, v3.0. So, this new fox character won't be appearing anytime soon, but we'll be showing off sketches of her when we're done with v3.0 related work!

Something something about v3.0's content. It'll be as long as v1.x and v2.x combined, as well as bringing Chapter 1 to an end. It's a very chunky workload as we have 4 backgrounds, 3 sets of character art and 3 sex scene images (variant nots counted).

Apologies if this feels like we're taking too long, but it's really a heavy workload and we can't really split it up and release em like how we did with v1.x and v2.x (those 2 parts are supposed to be released together at the same time).

Yeah, that's it for today!

- Overclock Studios

Find the latest news and announcements on our Patreon ! Consider supporting too! Our survey is still up, . Let us know what you think!

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #15 (whoops super late post)

Hey everyone! No major announcements or things to go over this week but I would like to shed some light on the state of v3's development! In case you're wondering how that's coming along...

community update week 15 2k.png

So what you see in the image is how we organize our work tasks. 'To Be Done' are tasks that haven't been started yet. 'Doing' are tasks that are in progress. 'Checking' are completed tasks in process of being checked and polished up. 'Done' is done, of course.

That means work on v3 is about 65% ish done!

To be frank, I think we've overestimated our abilities (again) for completing this update. The workload is HEAVY and all of us are not (can't) be working on it everyday. So thank you for your patience! We are working on it, just not as quick as we thought we can. :p

Yeah, that's it for today!

- Overclock Studios

Find the latest news and announcements on our Patreon ! Consider supporting too! Our survey is still up, . Let us know what you think!

DeadPotato

Game Developer
May 8, 2018
Weekly Update News #16
Hey everyone!
No major announcements yet! It has been a pretty busy week if I'm being honest!

community update week 16 2k.png

So here's how the progress looks like. I'll say it's about 75% ish done!

Most of the remaining workload is just art related, we're talking our time making sure that it's polished and looks up to par. After the artwork is done, it's just the matter of replacing them with the placeholder images that I'm been using.

Oh yeah! I think the web version of the game will be releasing pretty soon-ish. I still need to optimize the assets a little more for on-demand streaming. Coming with it is a new version of v2 with touched up versions of Olive's scene. Nothing major, just fixing past mistakes. (This won't be a pattern, I promise) The web version of the game will be serving as a demo for people who don't want to download the game, but I won't be spending more time than I already had on it.

Yeah, but that's it for today! Thanks for being patient with us!

- Overclock Studios

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes