Aug 11, 2020
Is talking to the cloud and skipping really the only way to advance the game? seems like a shortcut but i cant find any other way..

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
the fix files almost the same size with the game
also after using fix file did the game still error?

i see few comment here and there
sorry bad english

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
If you fellas like the game then you can follow the dev on
I've been following them for a bit and they're pretty responsive even to English comments. I'm still a little sad that they dropped their game with Kotori from Date A Live, but the new succubus character they've got is pretty cute

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Who is this "male protagonist" that you name? I thought it would be her little brother but apparently not. According to the "good ending," the guy you name is some little brat who also calls her "sister," but little brother was named Yuu and he is not the one you name.

Cimacima

Dec 16, 2020

Given the original JP release date of this game and the people who've played it on 4ch this seems to be an edited MTL, but a decent one I suppose.

I'll still likely give it a try, if I ever ran out of things to play and see how good this one is. Edited MTL is at least a bearable standard when it comes to RPGM.
so i heard this one will get an official translation. see wasted effort translating this, the translator should have chose an older game like a year or two which haven't been translated. how could u choose a game which only out for a week to translate? so dumb.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
so i heard this one will get an official translation. see wasted effort translating this, the translator should have chose an older game like a year or two which haven't been translated. how could u choose a game which only out for a week to translate? so dumb.
An edited mtl does not take nearly as long as a proper tl. I guess this would be for people who cannot wait to jump into the game first. The official one seems to be uncensored also unlike this so for those who can wait should just wait and get the official one when it is out.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes