whjk

Oct 11, 2017
The game locked up due to corruption in the image and audio files. Something with how the game was compressed when the files were originally sent to us. All of the original translator's files did not want to work correctly when being uploaded. We had to download new files and replace them all.

From my understanding, the only people still having issues probably downloaded one of the old versions of the game and haven't updated. If I would of done things differently, I would of changed the file names so people had a better idea that something had changed, but hey what can ya do? Currently haven't heard anyone tell me after updates the problems persist, but hey still possible, we will cross that bridge if we have to. I am actively monitoring the thread to ensure I can respond to any issues quickly.

If you want to wait a few years for an official, always player choice, but the minor problems that were fixed yesterday shouldn't be the only factor when deciding if this is worth waiting for. Just my opinion.
i downloaded it this mourning and i put the patch in as well nothing really changed and there are no sex scenes until I beat the game am I doing something wrong or is it an upload issue?

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
You're playing the FMC doing the cucking (netori), why are you complaining ?

Btw can you remove the tail ? I'm not a huge fan of that, but I can deal with it since the art looks pretty good
Just asking, there are some that has avoidable ntr guess this doesn't have one.

ilovepasta441

Aug 14, 2020
art is good plus corruption with an anal parasite. pretty good. and i don't think there was any ntr at all, it just the mc whoring around. she doesn't have any lover to begin with, i mean she is everyone lover, lol.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I got the steam version and tried dragging them in. the file names seems to be the same, however they did not work as when loading the images, errors occurs. so it seems like it may be more than just renaming files...

here is an image of the error for reference.
View attachment 999501
Could be a lot of things causing that, at the very least you answered the question that replacing files between versions is not going to work. I'm not surprised really.

i downloaded it this mourning and i put the patch in as well nothing really changed and there are no sex scenes until I beat the game am I doing something wrong or is it an upload issue?
The issues with the upload were exclusively related to errors popping up during the game that either locked the game up preventing you from continuing, or caused random popups that you needed to clear in order to progress. If you are not getting error popups the game is working as intended.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
art is good plus corruption with an anal parasite. pretty good. and i don't think there was any ntr at all, it just the mc whoring around. she doesn't have any lover to begin with, i mean she is everyone lover, lol.
The game specifically states that after the first time skip that MC starts a relationship with Qin (The male protagonist) I forget the exact words but they pretty much start an intimate relationship. People like to debate the NTR angle so I am sure many people will have their own takes on this, however based off the games information and what I know of the Lewd ending there is enough in this game to warrant the tag being added.

Reactions: ilovepasta441

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
ok im gonna need a propper walkthrough as i dont ever get the penetration scenes and have finished 3 times.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The game specifically states that after the first time skip that MC starts a relationship with Qin (The male protagonist) I forget the exact words but they pretty much start an intimate relationship. People like to debate the NTR angle so I am sure many people will have their own takes on this, however based off the games information and what I know of the Lewd ending there is enough in this game to warrant the tag being added.
The game is actually kind of vague. She waffles a bit on it. When he claims she's cheating on him she says they aren't, but then thinks that she feels a bit guilty anyway in spite of not being in a real relationship. Agree that the tag is valid though.

May 26, 2018
I got the steam version and tried dragging them in. the file names seems to be the same, however they did not work as when loading the images, errors occurs. so it seems like it may be more than just renaming files...

here is an image of the error for reference.
Check the last line on the data/System.json in the Chinese version vs the translation. I bet you the encryption key is different.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Okay im really confused. How the fuck do i get out of first town?! Like i keep doing part-time job, go to the bath-house and keep sucking the childs dick. WHAT NOW ? D:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Okay im really confused. How the fuck do i get out of first town?! Like i keep doing part-time job, go to the bath-house and keep sucking the childs dick. WHAT NOW ? D:
Diary will tell you what tasks you need to complete to reach the next stage. Read the "Lvl X Stage" entries.
Once you've done everything, a speech bubble will appear in the location specified in the diary entry (for stage 2, it'll be in the middle of the village by the stairs on the left side). Interact with it once you're ready to continue the story.

Reactions: Dinamida

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
She looks so cute. I want to protect her. So is there a good ending?
Ntr avoidable?
Just asking, there are some that has avoidable ntr guess this doesn't have one.
I think NTR is avoidable. You can go for "good ending" where you end up with boy you like.

You wont have sex with other people. But you will get molested to get money. At start you have to make some money and only choice is to work jobs with perverted bosses. Later you will have more options (a lot of fighting). Also during "Stage 1" you are not really dating the boy yet, so I guess its acceptable to get mollested by strangers.

Buts its a bit hard to get "Good ending". You have to finish game while in "stage 2". If you dont manage to finish it on time or if you do really perverted events then game progresses to "stage 3" and you will get "Lewd ending".

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes