YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I have a doubt. until when will I have to be in the village? The head of the village tells me to tell me when to go to the city, but it has been a long time and nothing. I repeat the routine of working, bathing, and masturbating. I have 10,000 GP and 42 lewdnes.

Until when will I have to grind to get out of town?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Hi, I have a doubt. until when will I have to be in the village? The head of the village tells me to tell me when to go to the city, but it has been a long time and nothing. I repeat the routine of working, bathing, and masturbating. I have 10,000 GP and 42 lewdnes.

Until when will I have to grind to get out of town?
Check the diary on Level 1. Both it and talking to the lady in the church should give you the clues you need to do all event triggers in Level 1 after which a speech bubble or sth like it should pop up in the middle of the village. Interact with that to initiate the timeskip to Level 2.

Reactions: YinBlack

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Imagine being a tentacle only to stick in girl ass and take care of her poop.
One of most virgin tentacle in the world
I wouldn't call it "the most virgin tentacle in the world" since the tentacle is the reason why the heroine gets horny, lewd and eventually becomes a whore. Normal tentacles only fuck girls - this one fucks you permanently while staying in your ass and at the same time fucks your entire life by making you uncontrollably lewd and slowly turning you into a cum dump.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I can't believe one of the reviews is complaining about "toxic masculinity" lol. It's a fucking hentai game. You're not supposed to pick up moral lessons from your hentai and it's your failing, not the game's, for expecting it.
Ah shit really? Fuck man, how am I going to explain this to my sister?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Rubar The last paragraph of your review just sold me this game, considering the tone it was written in that's pretty hilarious.

WEDABONEZ

Aug 29, 2019
Aight, the downloaded file doesnt work for me it shows up as either as an unknown file or damaged.
what to do?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Help. Where is mayor's house?
It's the mansion in the upper right corner of town.
If you talk to Qin (or whatever you named the "male protagonist") in the trees next to the gate, he'll take you there to meet the mayor.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Check the diary on Level 1. Both it and talking to the lady in the church should give you the clues you need to do all event triggers in Level 1 after which a speech bubble or sth like it should pop up in the middle of the village. Interact with that to initiate the timeskip to Level 2.

Dinaida

Nov 6, 2017
It's the mansion in the upper right corner of town.
If you talk to Qin (or whatever you named the "male protagonist") in the trees next to the gate, he'll take you there to meet the mayor.
Doesn't give a quest. Can't go to level 3

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes