Lyras88

Nov 20, 2019
i finished the game without a single sex scene ... i sucked a lot of cocks and worked like stupid but nobody wanted to fuck her ... only after i defeated the boss i saw in the gallery that there was a lot of sex scenes were none of which I found ... what did I do wrong? :cry:

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
you have to progress to level 3 by drinking the cool aid on the nightstand in the uncle's house in town. (right next to where you can rest for free) Proceed to scene, then you can progress to level 3 and unlock the rest of the scenes. (talk to speech bubble in center of town)

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
i finished the game without a single sex scene ... i sucked a lot of cocks and worked like stupid but nobody wanted to fuck her ... only after i defeated the boss i saw in the gallery that there was a lot of sex scenes were none of which I found ... what did I do wrong? :cry:
Sounds like you failed successfully. I always see people attempting virgin run and you did it unknowingly. What a champion

Szaiko

Apr 14, 2018
I stuck in 3lv i dont know how to progress, can someone give me a tutorial how to pass lv3?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
There's a walkthrough in the diary. It gives you the events you need to trigger and when to advance.

KirbyMC

Feb 15, 2019
I stuck in 3lv i dont know how to progress, can someone give me a tutorial how to pass lv3?
I'm sorry for my English
You only need to eliminate the monster at the end of the forest.
It will give you two options:
1-Return to normal life
2-Enter level 4

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes