GameBearKingdom

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a masturbation Lvl 3? When I look in the dairy it says “ Maybe I should change to less irritating underwear? “ I don't know where I would get underwear and why that would be less irritating then sleeping naked. I went through the rpgmvp files and found the masturbation images labeled SW1G and SW2G but there is not a SW3G, am I missing something?

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How do you get the character image off the right side of the screen ? I know in other versions of RPGMaker, but MV I can never remember.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Okay I made it through this one.

It is actually a very good story (Interesting twist) over all. I did install the Other:

but I had lock ups through out the entire game. I did install the patch, but still had the lock ups >>> where no key entry would work, reloading always got me past these.

I also install the Un-censored patch, and that might have attributed to my locking up, but it made the game so much better.

Still the lockup's were my only real gripe about this game.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
Accidentally finished with the good ending because I haven't played RPGM games in awhile and was having fun battling and farming for the battle bow, lol, didn't think beating that easy boss would instantly lead to a good end, I guess it's a good thing, my boi Qin got a good end.

mOngOOse2

Jul 28, 2018
i just beat the dragon and the recollection room appeared. how do i get the interaction with people like the mayor or get the ending?

Thesilentone1995

Jan 20, 2019
I seem to be having an issue the game stops before anything loading up saying something is broken? i already tried to use the patch

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
After beating the game (got Ending 2 = Normal End), I'm debating on getting Good and Bad ending, despite me spoilng myself to see how the ending started and all the cutscenes I've missed (if I didn't go level 4).
Y'know what. I think I'm done. I don't feel comfortable going level 4. Even though I usually don't let it get to me. I'm already starting to go and reenact the sheet that happened whether it's on my mind or imaginary acting lol (with songs like One OK Rock - The Beginning or Hatred Incarnate - Evil Ryu's theme song from Asura's Wrath). Yes, I do that. Just to get it out of my system/head/mind...whatever.
Perhaps I'm not the only one that kind of does this?

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
eh, anyone got the map040 error everytime she opened diary?

i did install the missing files fixes though...

Rily

Dec 10, 2020
There is little "bug?" The word translate is like get more than screen dialog (get cut ?)
Idk how to speel it

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
hmmmm

this game basically can be beaten very fast, with all mini games prize and stuff, and total scroll u got that can easily permanent stun the boss

but to finish the game, there will be no way to avoid H scene (at least a blowjob and cunnilingus and masturbation?) since to venture the woods, need to complete the H requirement in level 1 tail and at least advance to level 2

so i guess we basically can finish the game virgin but cant avoid lewdness and other H related stuff

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes