taglag

Aug 6, 2019
i keep getting errors when i try to replace menu_self from uncensored patch but works fine with pictures View attachment 1287861
That Menu_Self is not the same as Menu__Self which is what the image shows. That may be your problem.

I have atteched my .7z Menu__Self folder here encase it will help. It would need to go in "\Tail Touch Girl [Final] [I 3 BBQ]\Shokuo_Shoujo_Ver.1.02\www\img" folder, back up yours encase it messes something up.

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
any idea how to change the cutout portrait opacity once you set it at the start of the game?

edit: nvm found it, it's in backpack then key items.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
so is there a good ending where she lives with her anal tentacle happy or does she have to get harrassedddd and abused by this filthy humans?

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
Is there any kind of walkthrough for this game? Like what do I even do? At first I did parttime jobs at the village. Then I move to the town and I can do parttime jobs there.
Is this the whole game? Haven't met a single monster yet.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 537 MB to 202 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

harakiri_anku

Jan 4, 2021
i keep getting a message along the lines of “properties.bat has been changed or moved. delete this shortcut?” did i do something wrong?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
how MTL is this
Been a while since I played this, but iirc not very. Some parts are sorta weirdly worded, like trying to listen to an ESL speaker who doesn't know what a dictionary is, but the vast majority should be pretty readable English.

Reactions: gigacoom
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes