Rotcon

Mar 2, 2021
Guys I'm stuck at the beginning I can't change my name because the keyboard won't show up. Pls help me

warunicorn

Nov 9, 2018
Really liked this game even though I generally dislike NTR and RPGMaker games. Are there any other games similar to this?

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
An official translation is now available on DLsite:

By the way, the developer now goes by "BBQ Lover" for English audience. I almost didn't find the thread here when I looked for the name.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
An official translation is now available on DLsite:

By the way, the developer now goes by "BBQ Lover" for English audience. I almost didn't find the thread here when I looked for the name.
Are we sure that the official translation will be better than the fan one? Because it doesn't look that polished, judging by the DLsite previews and description...

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Are we sure that the official translation will be better than the fan one? Because it doesn't look that polished, judging by the DLsite previews and description...
No, it's not. It seemed ok at the start, I even copied my review from here for some easy dlsite points, but there is an awful lot of jank in it as you go. Man I'm mad you can't edit DLsite reviews.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Its a shame that the official english won't be avaliable for steam due to failed steam audit, since the steam version has the uncensored CGs...

indolent

Dec 14, 2019
Hello, in town the prisoner suggests that you get arrested so you can have sex with him in prison, is that possible or was it just a throwaway line?

Blyatiful_World

Apr 1, 2019
I can't even get into act 2, does anyone has a walkthrough or a guide? The one in the game is proved to be inadequate for my small brain

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I can't even get into act 2, does anyone has a walkthrough or a guide? The one in the game is proved to be inadequate for my small brain
Read the Diary in your Key Items, then check the "Lvl X Stage" entries. I'm going to guess it's because of how it was translated, but the text is a mix of instructions written directly to us as the players and events that the player character "recalls", which are hints as to what we are supposed to try to do.

Basically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes