whjk

Oct 11, 2017
can i get a save with the tentacle end i did the good end and it showed me the gallery i dont want to play it again.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
So its better to wait for official right? And a few ppl complaint about the game locked up and so on.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
This is definitely a MTL translation, but a coherent one I guess. Lot of the same errors, like seman and i'll constantly.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The real question, how does she shit with a tentacle up her ass like that?
You know, this question passed through my mind as well....

Haven't played the game, but I'm hoping that it consumes the excretions in some way, otherwise our cute little MC is going to burst at some point. And not in a pretty way...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So its better to wait for official right? And a few ppl complaint about the game locked up and so on.
The game locked up due to corruption in the image and audio files. Something with how the game was compressed when the files were originally sent to us. All of the original translator's files did not want to work correctly when being uploaded. We had to download new files and replace them all.

From my understanding, the only people still having issues probably downloaded one of the old versions of the game and haven't updated. If I would of done things differently, I would of changed the file names so people had a better idea that something had changed, but hey what can ya do? Currently haven't heard anyone tell me after updates the problems persist, but hey still possible, we will cross that bridge if we have to. I am actively monitoring the thread to ensure I can respond to any issues quickly.

If you want to wait a few years for an official, always player choice, but the minor problems that were fixed yesterday shouldn't be the only factor when deciding if this is worth waiting for. Just my opinion.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Would it be possible to apply the English translation to the Chinese version or replace the images in a patched Japanese->English version with the uncensored ones, resulting in the game uncensored and translated to English?
Possibly. It really depends on if the image files are named the same between versions. Since we are talking Japanese vs Chinese language, it is very possible that the images have been renamed when they were uncensored requiring someone to go in and rename every image properly so work with the alternate version.

If they however were lazy and just uncensored the images and didn't rename them so they didn't have to translate the image calls too? then a very easy drag and drop to uncensor it.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is Ntr avoidable?
I'm not joking btw.
You're playing the FMC doing the cucking (netori), why are you complaining ?

Btw can you remove the tail ? I'm not a huge fan of that, but I can deal with it since the art looks pretty good

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
A game about a girl with an anal parasite? Well damn, I'm sold, I just hope the translation is decent, deciphering bad translations is difficult when my brain is getting only half of the blood it's supposed to receive.

Edit: yeah, the translation is acceptable. A few minor mistakes like "daytime" instead of "nighttime", but nothing that would result in having no idea how to progress.

Last edited:

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
I'm using joiplay as well but I can't get past the name prompt, how did you do it? I can't click ok, it only lets me write

Edit: I got it now, but somehow it didn't even let me click before, but ok
Simple just switch to touch control instead of the floating controls Screenshot_20210124-003011~2.png

Last edited:

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
How does she poop?
The real question, how does she shit with a tentacle up her ass like that?
You know, this question passed through my mind as well....

Haven't played the game, but I'm hoping that it consumes the excretions in some way, otherwise our cute little MC is going to burst at some point. And not in a pretty way...
Funnily enough, heroine answers this when you talk with one of the npcs (bath lady iirc?). She doesn't poop from the moment she contracted the disease. They don't go into details but it's pretty obvious that the parasite takes care of everything.

she lives with her brother and there is no shota tag? FUCK MY LIFE
There are no scenes with brother but there should be shota tag since afaik "lewd route" requires you to have sexual interactions with other shota.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Possibly. It really depends on if the image files are named the same between versions. Since we are talking Japanese vs Chinese language, it is very possible that the images have been renamed when they were uncensored requiring someone to go in and rename every image properly so work with the alternate version.

If they however were lazy and just uncensored the images and didn't rename them so they didn't have to translate the image calls too? then a very easy drag and drop to uncensor it.
I got the steam version and tried dragging them in. the file names seems to be the same, however they did not work as when loading the images, errors occurs. so it seems like it may be more than just renaming files...

here is an image of the error for reference.
1611429589554.png

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes